Good Law Unis

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
kurt44
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Liverpool
Reading
Sheffiled
Essex
Exeter

Which is the best?????
christina_d24
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Essex is quite high up in the league tables both in its own right and particularly for Law. The only problem is the cmapus is a bit "funky" - ie. nice if you like concrete. I went there for an interview, was offered a place on their Law Degree but the only thing that put me off was the campus. But, if you can overlook stuff like that, then it is a good Uni!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I'm at Sheffield I would say its pretty ok. Good connections with industry etc.
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by kurt44)
Liverpool
Reading
Sheffiled
Essex
Exeter

Which is the best?????
I would chose sheffield but reading has the highest score for job prospects, though im not a big fan of the guardians league tables.
Vitriol
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Sheffield.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads