The Student Room Group
Reply 1
it depends on the college and also the subject i think. for example, i dont think for maths they like them that much as they prefer step as it is harder. i cant be too sure though.
Reply 2
oh other than maths i mean
Reply 3
moojoo
oh other than maths i mean

You might as well do it. If you miss your offer it helps if you can show you got a Merit or Distinction in the equivalent AEA paper.
Reply 4
Oh I've done one already, I was wondering whether they'll look at it or not was all.
Reply 5
If you tell them you've done it they'll look at it. I reckon I can guarantee that!
Reply 6
MadNatSci
If you tell them you've done it they'll look at it. I reckon I can guarantee that!

Yeah, every little helps! *tap tap*
Reply 7
Are they likely to give you an offer dependent on an AEA or lower the offer if you say get a distinction in the AEA etc?
Reply 8
rpotter
Are they likely to give you an offer dependent on an AEA or lower the offer if you say get a distinction in the AEA etc?

When I was applying a few years back, they said they wouldn't make offers based on AEAs, so it could only be helpful to do them. I think Christs sometimes make offers based on getting Distinctions in AEAs, though. Then again, they're the sort of college that might not take you unless you're taking AEAs in the first place.

Latest

Trending

Trending