Turn on thread page Beta

BNP here watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    Do the BNPers object to this?
    :. We do prefer to be known as nationalists but of course there are always those who by perhaps no fault of there own have been conditioned to think this way. we must of course make exceptions for these weak minded people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    idoit, what's your other account on here then?

Childish personal insults really do the anti-BNP side of the argument no favours.

JonD has posted what could be a very interesting thread, and you choose to send up and ruin it. Nice one, love. There are many threads in which you can debate BNP policy. This isn't what this thread is for. I would have quite liked to have seen some genuine responses to this, now that can't really happen. So, thank you :rolleyes:
    "dogtanian" is my other account, I'm having an argument wih myself.

Anyone who takes the BNP seriously does themselves no favours.

--------------

(Original post by pinkfloyd)
    You will be surprised to learn that we don't want to kill all the Jews, the blacks or anybody for that matter. That makes us very different from the Nazis.
    Suprised? I'd be bloody incredulous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idoit)
    And did Nick Griffin antismetic and a holocaust denier becasue he's cocnerned about the 'jewification' of Britain or is just becasue is a good old-fashioned Nazi. If he's not a Nazi why did a party that was at the time openly Nazi.

I'm sure your aware of the documentary 'Young, Nazi and Proud", even you are going to deny that Nick Griffin is a Nazi,, you cna't deny that there are strong Nazi elements within the party as they have alreday been caught on candid camera.
    . Young Nazi and proud My good manners prevent me from saying what i really want to say so all I will ask you is do you really believe everything you hear from the BBC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idoit)
    "dogtanian" is my other account, I'm having an argument wih myself.

Anyone who takes the BNP seriously does themselves no favours.

:rolleyes:

I'd rather listen to a person's reasons for their political beliefs rather than running around screaming 'nazi scum! nazi scum!' before they've had a chance to put forward their individual and personal viewpoint.

You know, it makes for a more adult conversation.

I'll ask again; who are you?

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

I'd rather listen to a person's reasons for their political beliefs rather than running around screaming 'nazi scum! nazi scum!' before they've had a chance to put forward their individual and personal viewpoint.

You know, it makes for a more adult conversation.

I'll ask again; who are you?
    Its not me if thats what youre thinking lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    Its not me if thats what youre thinking lol
    Not at all, you actually debate issues with the members with BNP symbols next to their names.

Not just resort to playground insults...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idoit)

Suprised? I'd be bloody incredulous!

Well that just shows how little people actually know about the BNP then.

I somewhat doubt you're all working class... me thinks you're giving the answers you think you should... how many w/c people really discuss politics on their computer, really?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, you actually debate issues with the members with BNP symbols next to their names.

Not just resort to playground insults...

I think some would disagree, but thanks

I only insult after debate, and with evidence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I somewhat doubt you're all working class... me thinks you're giving the answers you think you should... how many w/c people really discuss politics on their computer, really?
    *is a prole and proud*

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

While I don't necessarily agree with that, there are some members on here who do seem to get a bit of a kick out of saying things that they know will offend you after you've debated. Hm.

Like I said, my dad's a BNP member, or at least was. Maybe that's why I'd rather debate the issues, not judge the individual.

(Original post by Socrates)
    *is a prole and proud*

:p:
    Don't touch me. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Don't touch me. :eek:
    Stay away from me you bourgeious filth! :p:

ReputationRep:
    BNPers:

Islam is often criticised for having militaristic tendancies. All Islamic countries are rough on convicts, and "traditional" aspects like sexual modesty and strong family values are institutionalised.

This version of Islam has a lot in common with what the BNP very much wishes to restore in Britain. Why then do you see Islam as an enemy, and not as an ally, or even as a faith you'd follow?

Stay away from me you bourgeious filth! :p:
    *has you erased*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    BNPers:

Islam is often criticised for having militaristic tendancies. All Islamic countries are rough on convicts, and "traditional" aspects like sexual modesty and strong family values are institutionalised.

This version of Islam has a lot in common with what the BNP very much wishes to restore in Britain. Why then do you see Islam as an enemy, and not as an ally, or even as a faith you'd follow?
    Possibly because Islam isn't nationalistic at all, as the BNP are, and some British "values" are diametrically opposed to Islamic laws?

ReputationRep:
    Will add more to this thread tomorrow, but, to those BNP supporters who are here... with the up-coming TSR model election, could I possibly urge you to join the TSR BNP and display our logo with pride?

Link in my sig.

Thanks,
    Sam

ReputationRep:
    Possibly because Islam isn't nationalistic at all, as the BNP are, and some British "values" are diametrically opposed to Islamic laws?
    I don't think nationalism and Islam would necassarily be incompatible, the Turks are surely one of the most nationalist peoples I can think of: remember that TIME Magazine Ataturk incident a few years back?

What are these values? The same ones that say nationalism is bad, or the ones that make a huge chunk of the British population hate the BNP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    I don't think nationalism and Islam would necassarily be incompatible, the Turks are surely one of the most nationalist peoples I can think of: remember that TIME Magazine Ataturk incident a few years back?
    Ataturk will be turning in his grave. He was hellbent on making Turkey secular, totally anti-religious and here you are suggesting he was the embodiment of Islam! LOL.

Islam, from my understanding, is a unversal ideology for Muslims. It is not bound by a countries, or countries for that matter.

What are these values? The same ones that say nationalism is bad, or the ones that make a huge chunk of the British population hate the BNP?
    For starters, as I say, Islam considers itself a universal ideology, whereas the crux of BNP is the Britishness.

ReputationRep:
    Ataturk will be turning in his grave. He was hellbent on making Turkey secular, totally anti-religious and here you are suggesting he was the embodiment of Islam! LOL.

Islam, from my understanding, is a unversal ideology for Muslims. It is not bound by a countries, or countries for that matter.
    I didn't mean to say that. I was giving an example of how over a million patriotic votes from one Muslim country were only a few thousand short of placing Ataturk above the world-combined votes for Winston Churchill in the The Most Influential People of the 20th Century poll (Roosevelt and Mandela were miles behind them both).

http://www.time.com/time/time100/time100poll.html

That was just an example. There are more solid cases of people being Muslims and nationalists at the same time; the Arab Revolt springs to mind.

For starters, as I say, Islam considers itself a universal ideology, whereas the crux of BNP is the Britishness.
    Christianity also considers itself a universal ideology.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.