This discussion is closed.
devc
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Anyone know what leeds interviews are like? Ive got one for dentistry next week so any kind of info would be great.
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by devc)
Anyone know what leeds interviews are like? Ive got one for dentistry next week so any kind of info would be great.
There were three interviewers when I went down, all of which seemed nice and laid back. They asked all the bog standard questions, - work experience, why leeds? why dentistry?, and asked a few questions relating to dentistry (asking what I would do if certain patients came to my clinic - anxious people, young children etc.), then spent a bit of time going through my personal statment.
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bitewing)
There were three interviewers when I went down, all of which seemed nice and laid back. They asked all the bog standard questions, - work experience, why leeds? why dentistry?, and asked a few questions relating to dentistry (asking what I would do if certain patients came to my clinic - anxious people, young children etc.), then spent a bit of time going through my personal statment.
i live in leeds.
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by bono)
i live in leeds.
Handy to know...
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bitewing)
Handy to know...
well if ya want to know any details about the city then it is....
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (4)
19.05%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (6)
28.57%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
4.76%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
14.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
23.81%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
4.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads