The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ask her.
Original post by JessKA
Why are you terrified?? Its one of the best things ever... trust me.

No logical reason, I just really don't like mouths down there. I've let one guy go down on me, well he wasn't brilliant, I was bored.

And I wouldn't let anyone go down on me at the moment, I'm pregnant so would be wrong.

He tells me all the time that once my "bits are back together" he'll be jumping on me and I will have no choice but to accept that he wants to do it.

Freaks me right out, yet I have no problem giving head!
...get married first.
push her onto her knees, hold her nose and smash it into her gob.
Reply 44
Original post by simstar
go for missionary then when she has her eyes closed (because she is enjoying it so much, obviously lol) slide your body up to her chest/neck area and wait. That way you don't have to ask for it, but she will get the message. I have only ever attempted this with one night stands before though, so if you actually like this girl think twice about doing this, I'm sure there are more polite ways.

Just another thought...you say you go down on her a lot? well instead of facing her when you go down, switch around lick her out but using the 69 position, maybe she will oblige then?

Good idea!
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my girlfriend for two years. I go down on her. She's never gone down on me. She's not a prude, apparently it just doesn't appeal to her. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

:frown:

Personally I could live without giving my bf head, I don't like it per say but I do it because I love my boyfriend and it makes him happy. Plus I get better sex after. but thats just a bonus, I'd still do it if I didn't. Relationships are about compromise. Yes she might have a very good reason why she doesn't like it but so did I.
Ask her what she'd like you to do to her, and then you can tell her what you'd like too :smile:
haha...

Do it in the shower!
A thread from 3 years ago :no:. I wonder whether OP's gf actually did it in the end though?
Reply 50
Just ask, maybe she's really nervous about doing it and messing up or something. Has she been down there at all before, like seemed like she was maybe going to but then been put off? Because, and don't take this the wrong way, but if she has then maybe there was a bit of a hygeine issue?
Thread locked due to age
Reply 52
Just tell her to suck it or Get the **** out. Cuz a favor for a favor and that d it's what you want to give her
Reply 53
You sound like you'd make a great partner Freezes 😂
Put your hand on her head and push her down towards your crotch. Fight her resistance to move her head back to upright position.
Original post by rmhumphries
Thread locked due to age

I thought you locked this thread...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I thought you locked this thread...

The content of some threads is too important for mere vbulletin admin tools.
If she hasn't automatically been inclined to do it she is the type that for whatever reason thinks it's bad yucky or just doesn't like the thought of it....she will not get over this by you encouraging her to do it. It would be a chore. Dump her and find a girl who loves it. That is real.
(edited 1 year ago)
i think that after 11 years OP will have cracked it

:beard:

Latest

Trending

Trending