Turn on thread page Beta

AQA computing CPT3 Village hall coursework watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi, how do u make them 21 slots 7 days a week 3 sessions types a day. tell me help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d3r2000)
    hi, how do u make them 21 slots 7 days a week 3 sessions types a day. tell me help.
    Hi, firstly; try to phrase sentences with some sense of fluency.

Secondly, what are you using to develop your 'system'?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm looking at some of your page counts and some of you have gone well over the 30 page maxmium, we all got given the Coursework Guidance Workbook (2006) where it clearly states this. I have attached an image below as proof for those of you who may not have been handed this by your teachers.

Click the thumbnail

If you guys are taking in so many pages... I mean is that allowed? Also I don't see how you've managed to fill so many pages anyway...

Oh and one more thing I don't like is how fussy the examiners are... take a look at this down the bottom where it says "(f) Coursework layout"

Just wondering everyones thoughts...

ReputationRep:
    And thats supposed to be official is it :p:

ReputationRep:
    No, not my point, was actually wondering why it says that limit there, I couldn't find it in the official spec but I swear I've read it somewhere

ReputationRep:
    If it does, the UMS will be ridiculously low. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    **** u, the guy trying to say i cant speak english. im sorry you are retarded. So i will rephrase it so that some one can understand. How do you create a report in Ms Access which is showing 21 slots and to which slot has been booked as stated in the aqa specification.

ReputationRep:
    **** u, the guy trying to say i cant speak english. im sorry you are retarded. So i will rephrase it so so one can understand.
    How do you do setup a report in Ms Access
    no comment.

ReputationRep:
    lol, classic.

ReputationRep:
    Look I have come here to ask a question not to get into some stupid arguement about high level of english grammar. To that of your ignorant remarks, such as clearly showing a comment and then saying no comment, I appologise if I made some mistakes in my typing, however I do not see the relevance of communacting proper english to such place. Now has anyone got an answer to my question or, are you all retarted ****s that you intend to fake this report or either intend on insulting me (especially at such a late time).

ReputationRep:
    CPT3 will b the killer

and if u guys think this coursework was hard wait till u hear about the 600page CPT6 coursework LOL
    HAHAHA

i got an A for cpt 1, that was soo unpredicted tho!!

ReputationRep:
    i've got about 50 pages will they let me sit the exam?

ReputationRep:
    Well if we're all retarded how ever could we help? :rolleyes:

(Original post by d3r2000)
    however I do not see the relevance of communacting proper english to such place
    Read the rulers:
    Language
    Please use English at all times in the public forums unless in an area where other languages are acceptable.
    If you don't agree with them, do one.

I would help you but how the hell am I supposed to understand if you dont say whats wrong...in a form I can actually understand.

ReputationRep:
    Look I Will Rephrase My Question Refer Yourself To The Aqa Cpt3 Specification Is Says That They Need To Print Off All The Slots Blah Blah Blah... And I Am Trying To Create A Report Which Colates This In A Timetable Formation On The Report.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, I warn you lot do not do CPT 6 you will die after that.

ReputationRep:
    "however I do not see the relevance of communacting proper english to such place"- the rule here is
    Please use English at all times in the public forums unless in an area where other languages are acceptable.
    now you see a difference between proper english and broken internet msn whateva english, wait let me guess you dont no what lol means do you.

ReputationRep:
    Oi, you lot doing AS in ernest bevin, us lot who are doing a2 are on msn all about the cpt3, pm me i will add u to our chat.

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished!

Well... I still have to do a little bit more, a couple DFDs and report design... and I gotta fake a couple of reports, but other than that I've done all my Design, Implementation & Testing

Approx 50 pages btw.. gonna have to number em by hand thanks to crappy MS Word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisjp88)
    Guys I'm looking at some of your page counts and some of you have gone well over the 30 page maxmium, we all got given the Coursework Guidance Workbook (2006) where it clearly states this. I have attached an image below as proof for those of you who may not have been handed this by your teachers.

Click the thumbnail

If you guys are taking in so many pages... I mean is that allowed? Also I don't see how you've managed to fill so many pages anyway...

Oh and one more thing I don't like is how fussy the examiners are... take a look at this down the bottom where it says "(f) Coursework layout"

Just wondering everyones thoughts...
    They aren't official exam board documents - just someone's interpretation.

ReputationRep:
    Guys can someone tell me what i am supposed to put down for 'Record structure, file organisation and processing'?

thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2006

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.