The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by BookWormShanti
Please wear it. You've got a figure to dye for, it's a gorgeous dress and you will look stunning!

Thanks so much :smile:
I think I definitely will now, thanks to the positive response on this thread.
Reply 462
Original post by the_alybot
On a more serious note, I wanted to wear a long dress but I thought it would be too much hassle and I thought this was TDF

Love this. Where from??
Original post by siani-chan
I have this, but it doesn't fit. I'm really scared - I love it so much. I originally wanted it last year but ended up with a different one, and then found it on ebay for £30 but it doesn't actually fit. I'm worried it won't fit in time, I already have a ticket to the ball and no back up dress.. :frown:

It looks really nice :sexface:
Original post by Blackshadow
It looks really nice :sexface:

Lol it would look better if it actually fit. :redface:
Original post by siani-chan
Lol it would look better if it actually fit. :redface:

Ahh, maybe you could get it altered so it fits and accentuates your curves? :colondollar:

I hope it fits because I know you'll look gorgeous in it. :wink:
:woo: back onto tsr after my exams :biggrin:
Can't wait until the prom :colone:
This was my prom last year, i'm the one in green (:

Reply 469
I've tried posting a few times now, but it keeps failing (probably because I'm hopeless with computers).
My dresses aren't quite as fancy or pretty as most of the others ones on here, but here are my 3 previous prom dresses and my black graduation dress. :smile:
Original post by Buberries

I've tried posting a few times now, but it keeps failing (probably because I'm hopeless with computers).
My dresses aren't quite as fancy or pretty as most of the others ones on here, but here are my 3 previous prom dresses and my black graduation dress. :smile:

Well done on graduating :h:
Reply 471
Original post by blueray
Well done on graduating :h:

Thank you :smile:

Thank you :smile:

What did you study? :biggrin:
Reply 474
http://www.warehouse.co.uk///warehouse/fcp-product/304372#GBP

With grey suede heels and grey accessories

=D
dress (in blue)
http://www.asos.com//Paprika/Paprika-One-Shoulder-Corsage-Prom-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1603634

Shoes
http://www.schuh.co.uk/schuh/womens-black-and-purple-schuh-tauro-collar-court-glitter/1119078960

havent tried them on togther yet as i bought the shoes ages ago (look better in person my most complimented shoes so hopefully they go with the dress) and the dress hasnt arrived yet
(edited 12 years ago)
this is my dress. it rained for the first time all month though on my prom day!!! I wanted 2 put my hair up but it wasnt working with the weather. =/
Reply 477
Original post by blueray
What did you study? :biggrin:

Ok I just need to clear up that it was my school graduation dress, my school puts on this thing every year for their students who're leaving :p: hence the red sash thingy.

In school I studied Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Reply 478

Latest