romantic things Watch

louise28k
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
want to do something romantic for my boyfriend, he's been havin a hard time recently but im rubbish at things like this!! any suggestions?
Student_Bum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
one of the most romantic things that happened to me was in the summer when my boyfriend and i went for a midnight picnic in the park. it was pretty amazing!
wrap up well though!!
dave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by louise28k)
want to do something romantic for my boyfriend, he's been havin a hard time recently but im rubbish at things like this!! any suggestions?
Book a table at a restaurant for a candlelit dinner for two.
veryrandom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Amazing sex.
FlutterByKisses
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
awww... midnight picnic sounds good... maybe I could take my boyfriend on one...

I don't think I've done anything particularly romantic for him... I can't think of those types of things, but one of the things he does every now and then is a suprise visit. Considering we live 240 miles apart (well, 40 now I'm at uni) Its always nice when he randomly turns up. its so sweet, and I love it.

I need romantic ideas too... we would have been together 18 months on the saturday 10th of december, and I would like to do something special as we couldn't see eachother at 6 months, or 12 months. I'm going to see him on friday, and staying at his the night, but he has to work saturday night. Any ideas to what we could do? (He's useless with dates so won't remember the day, but I want to suprise him with something..)
veryrandom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok, bodhisattva's idea, then mine.
Student_Bum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
amazing sex is cliche. i mean its fab but you can do so many other things to show you care about him.
sex is the end bit! :-)
dave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by veryrandom)
Ok, bodhisattva's idea, then mine.
But not in the restaurant.........http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/tongue.gif http://thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
SunburnedCactus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Unless it goes really well...
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why do you think they have long tablecloths?
dave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Miles)
Why do you think they have long tablecloths?
How thoughtful of them. Hmm. An after-dinner jeu de l'amour.
Would that be à la carte or table d'hôte??
MNBStyle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by louise28k)
Take him out to see a film, then dinner, then a romantic night in together, dont just go with randoms idea of amazing sex, that just sounds cheap sounds alot better if you call it making love.
bone-machine
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Student_Bum)
one of the most romantic things that happened to me was in the summer when my boyfriend and i went for a midnight picnic in the park. it was pretty amazing!
wrap up well though!!
dont they lock up parks at night??

couldnt really do that in london, you'd get jumped by crack heads or groups of kids

romance?....dress your self up, free house,candles, cook him a meal, put on some saucy underwear and have a nice night :P....i would say have a bath together but uni acommodation isnt the best for that!

its fairly cheap and shows you care
Student_Bum
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no they dont where i come from and its pretty safe.
i wouldn't advise doing it in london, though!
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Invite him round, wear something really nice, have some food (not necessarily a full blown meal) bottle of wine, watch a movie then go to the bedroom. Hopefully you can make it to the end of the movie :P

N.B Oh yea, saucy underwear too!
Wineblood
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd say it depends on your boyfriend, but I suggest doing something that you don't usually do and that he's quite keen on.
I'm really lazy so having some food cooked for me and then TV sounds like a kickass idea. Maybe not super romantic, but damn I would seriously appreciate the effort !!
Elusive Moose
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For Valentine's Day I made my boyfriend fairy cakes with private jokes, etc, iced on top. Best present I ever gave him.

Actually doing something, though, I'd say cooking a meal; candles, some nice music and just the two of you... Then you don't have to wait until you get home if it all goes really well
shinyhappy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Write him a letter. A long, romantic one!
Or, if you're so inclined, a long, dirty one! :P
I've done both, and they both go down very well!
SianyLou
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my boyfriend is away in canada for 6weeks, he comes back at the beginning of january so we miss our first christmas together. ive put up a mini christmas tree, tinsel and fairy lights in his room, and a little stocking with his christmas presents in so when he gets back we can have our own little christmas together. god im sad lol
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Student_Bum)
wrap up well though!!
A room lit in candlelight with lavendar and ylang ylang essence? with a bed full of rose petals?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.5%
No (741)
72.5%

Watched Threads