The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bellissima
kimbery is really bad at being in front of the cameras...

Kimberly is hoooooooooot as hell.
Original post by Hackett

hehe i know
but hugo has changed :frown:

victoria is suuuuuuch a biatch... and rose...
Original post by Hackett

I know, definately a guilty pleasure I'm going to keep secret:wink:
OMG i'm so happy it's back! i loved it :love:
but hugo has changed :frown:

I know! I was so surprised. Never really liked him to begin with, but now I definitely don't. I feel for Spencer, really.

So glad to see Binky! Love her. She's the same as always :biggrin:
Original post by avash27
I know! I was so surprised. Never really liked him to begin with, but now I definitely don't. I feel for Spencer, really.

So glad to see Binky! Love her. She's the same as always :biggrin:

i know, i always liked hugo but he has changed so much! ok we get he doesn't want to go out clubbing and ofc wants to spend time with his gorgeous girlfriend... but whattabout his bromance!!

i know i LOVE binky she's the best!
Srsly, no one finding Caggie just a bit crap with what she did? :eyebrow:
Original post by Stray_talk

Completely out of order man. This girl seems to get a kick out of leading Spence on :rolleyes:

Also, Kimberly :sogood:
Original post by Schicksal
Completely out of order man. This girl seems to get a kick out of leading Spence on :rolleyes:

Also, Kimberly :sogood:

Yeh but he's a sap for continually going back to her.
Also, Francis has to be by far the best character on MIC. Everytime he's on I cant stop grinning haha
Yeh but he's a sap for continually going back to her.

Caggie is as close to perfect as humanly possible so I dont particularly blame him. She does give him hints/false hope, though...repeatedly
(edited 12 years ago)

i agree was harsh... spencers just a little puppy really... it's like she kicked a puppy in the heart...
My friend was an extra in this apparently last night. Not actually watched it to see him though.
Original post by Schicksal
Also, Francis has to be by far the best character on MIC. Everytime he's on I cant stop grinning haha

i love him so much
Reply 1134
i think you're thinking of natalie! kimberly is proudlocs church friends...

natalie is hot!! but i don't really see her and hugo together but i'm sure theyre a good couple.

Yep sorry I meant Natalie, but I totally agree with you about Kimberly! She comes across really fake and forced. Her outfit wasn't appropriate for church in my opinion.
Original post by Digg93
But Amy was privately educated in Essex and Lydia- and she went to the same school as me- did well in ther GCSEs, an A in Maths so she's not stupid.

I know lots of stupid people who did well in their GCSEs.

Edit: Why the neg? It's true.
(edited 12 years ago)
Seriously if they're just going to replay the whole caggie/spencer thing all season I'm not going to bother watching I feel so bad for spencer all the time! He's such a cute lil puppy!
Original post by nooneyouknow
Seriously if they're just going to replay the whole caggie/spencer thing all season I'm not going to bother watching I feel so bad for spencer all the time! He's such a cute lil puppy!

He's an idiot! He keeps running back to her even though she's blown him off time and again (pun doesn't even work here because she's done, what, once?!). He doesn't know when to stop!
My summary of last nights events:

Hugo is an absolute babe!
Spencer - man up, Caggie just gave you the middle finger for the umpteenth time, move ON!
Jamie - that hair line is getting ever more reclining...
Gabilicious - why is she still sporting this weird name? More to the point, why was she complaining about her big whoppas? If you've got it, FLAUNT it girl!
Kimberley - Nothing special...and all too staged
Millie - when she put on that hideous cardigan, and asked, "is this smart," I litterally thought that its the most hideous thing i've ever seen, good for her for getting an actual job though, albeit it be something she's not got because of her talent but because she's "famous,"
Francis - AWKWARD as ever!
Proudlock - I'm not gonna lie, I don't listen to a word he says when he's on screen, i'm just lost in the sexiness
LOL....People take this WAY to srsly! haha

Quick Reply

Latest