The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

spencers hair... omg the horror!!
also CANNOT stand gabriellla!!! irritating woman... would be a nightmare!
Spencer definitely wants a "Dry slap" (said in best cockney voice)...

Invite a lovely girl like whatsherface (the thin one with the pretty face) on a date and for openers -

"Are you a virgin"?

WHAT a geek. Want s a kick in the nuts if you ask me.
Original post by Bellissima
spencers hair... omg the horror!!

There's a man who either needs to grease it into a pomp or cut it the HELL off. And seeing as he couldn't pull a pomp off, then cut it the HELL off Spencer you utter wally cretin moron blubbery pile of plum mouthed self satisfied obnoxiousness.
that kimberly girl reminds me of someone famous BUT I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!
cameo from pro green and MILLIE LOOKIN HOT!!!
Original post by shmuxel
Ugh Victoria is bugging me more than ever

"She's not going to be an intern... she's going for a proper job"

cannot stand her... she is the definition of bitch... cannot stand girls like her... and little sad sap rosie lapping it all up.
anyone else thought that jamie was gonna go in for the kiss with spencer?
I love Made in Chelsea but some of the thing really bug me.

For instance, I'm pretty sure that Millie and Kimberley are supposed to be good friends from before the show. So why is she suddenly being introduced to her as though they've never met?

And the whole Jamie chasing after Louise thing is a bit weird. They must have filmed it over a very long period of time because I'm sure that Louise doesn't just appear in Chelsea, leave to go to Edinburgh, then come back to Chelsea the next day.

I know that it's all meant to be slightly staged and scripted, but sometimes it just goes too far.

Loving this Jamie, Louise, Spencer love triangle though.
Major dislike for Victoria and Rosie... They're so evil about everyone!!!
Original post by Bellissima
anyone else thought that jamie was gonna go in for the kiss with spencer?

Rep for you my friend, totally ditto to that!

Only thing I have to add to this thread aside from that, is that Victoria is possibly one of the most vile creatures on the face of the earth, she even beats Rosie - and that's saying something!
I think I am slightly in love with Jamie, although he says boy too much and it infuriates me.

Spencer is such a massive ****, I just wanted to punch him really hard in the face. First of all when he asked Kimberley if she was a virgin on their first date, and then he was like to Jamie in the future you have to tell me if I'm taking things too far. No, if you were any kind of friend(/decent human being) then you would know not to do those things in the first place. I mean I get laddish banter between friends, but going after the same girls as your friend constantly is just dickish.

And ughhhhhhhhh Victoria is actually vile scum. She needs to crawl back under whichever rock she came from under because she is horrid and no one likes her. At least when Mark-Francis is bitchy it's funny, with her its just horrible.
Victoria is a nasty cow, and Rosie is 10 times worse for not only being a witch also, but for doing it just because someone else is.

I'd recommend people check out their retaliation to negative comments on twitter. Not exactly the height of maturity..
Reply 1253
Am I the only one who really likes Gemma?
Original post by Daydreamer18
Victoria is a nasty cow, and Rosie is 10 times worse for not only being a witch also, but for doing it just because someone else is.

I'd recommend people check out their retaliation to negative comments on twitter. Not exactly the height of maturity..

Oh I've seen Victoria's comments on twitter; vile just like her. I don't get who she thinks she is. In the words of Kirk for TOWIE "You're just an extra love".

Yeah I agree with you about Rosie. You could see when Mark-Francis (who I have to admit I love) and Victoria were horrible about Francis she looked uncomfortable, yet she still went along with it and laughed.
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
Oh I've seen Victoria's comments on twitter; vile just like her. I don't get who she thinks she is.

Umm maybe she is being like that because the people who make the show clearly tell her how to act. It actually makes me wonder if people are that simple.

I'm pretty sure someone like Alan Rickman would get annoyed if people were abusing him for roles he has played as a baddie in the past. o_O It's a strange comparison, yes. But it's basically a character!
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Umm maybe she is being like that because the people who make the show clearly tell her how to act. It actually makes me wonder if people are that simple.

I'm pretty sure someone like Alan Rickman would get annoyed if people were abusing him for roles he has played as a baddie in the past. o_O It's a strange comparison, yes. But it's basically a character!

Acting or not she comes across as a vile human being. The difference between her and Alan Rickman is that Alan Rickman is obviously playing a role in his films, the way that he acts is exactly that, acting and not a reflection of him. MIC is set up to be a reality TV drama, and so the way she acts is going to be how people actually perceive her to be. The same way people hate certain characters in films, they hate these reality TV stars, unfortunately for the likes of Victoria she doesn't have the separation from her 'role' that Alan Rickman does.
Now is it me or is Kimberley possibly the cutest girl in history?

Spencer's date with her was pretty painful though, especially with his line of questioning...
I didn't think there would be anyone who could make me like Millie, but Victoria's actually done it.
Original post by rural_boy
Now is it me or is Kimberley possibly the cutest girl in history?

Spencer's date with her was pretty painful though, especially with his line of questioning...

She's so fake though. 'you must know you're gorgeous and everyone looks at you?' 'No, I don't notice it' *Simper, eyelash flutter*

And what's with her phoning up Jamie for lunch as soon as Spence has asked her out for dinner. I'm sorry but even if you're going on dates with two people, you don't do it on the same day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending