The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1320
I love that that skank Kimberley has been axed.

Virgin my left breast.
Original post by BHS12
I love that that skank Kimberley has been axed.

Virgin my left breast.

she been axed? why?? because of the lying about being single thing/being boring?
Reply 1322
Original post by Bellissima
she been axed? why?? because of the lying about being single thing/being boring?

Yep.
Original post by BHS12
Yep.

How do you know she's been axed? I just googled it and it just said that she had been warned about 'unprofessional behaviour'..
Reply 1324
Original post by rural_boy
How do you know she's been axed? I just googled it and it just said that she had been warned about 'unprofessional behaviour'..

Pretty sure I read she had, might be wrong

But im sure they like actual rich people on there. Not fame/money hungry skanks :colone:

You mean she lied about being boring? Or she lied about being single and is boring?

Cute little thing she is, however strikes me as one of these people that are "too" nice. Probably hiding a nasty streak the size of the Grand Canyon.

Nice face - could do with a bit of fattening up. If I dated her, I'd have her down the pie and mash shop. She'd like that, don't ya reckon? I'd go all high class especially for her :biggrin:
Original post by Tsunami2011
Apparently Spencer is for the axe, after being caught on camera doing a line of cocaine :ahee:

I bet he knew he was on camera and did his overpriced glucose and caffeine mixture on purpose because he thinks it makes him look "like" really cool...

Also, Spencer sweats enough as it is - last thing he wants to do is cocaine...
Original post by frankieboy
You mean she lied about being boring? Or she lied about being single and is boring?

Cute little thing she is, however strikes me as one of these people that are "too" nice. Probably hiding a nasty streak the size of the Grand Canyon.

Nice face - could do with a bit of fattening up. If I dated her, I'd have her down the pie and mash shop. She'd like that, don't ya reckon? I'd go all high class especially for her :biggrin:

the latter
Cheska and Richard can never date, they look like brother and sister.
Reply 1329
Apparently (according to the Mail today), MIC is up for a Bafta, somewhat unbelievably. Not sure on what grounds. Perhaps Caggie's acting?
Spencer and Rosie should get together - they are both equally vile
Reply 1331
How can any of you watch this ****e?
Original post by ROYP
How can any of you watch this ****e?

i think how can you not watch it would be a much more legit question
Reply 1333
i think how can you not watch it would be a much more legit question

I tried it for a few episodes when it first came about but they're such horrible people. The accents don't help either

I can watch TOWIE though (am I allowed to say that here?)
Original post by ROYP

get out :angry:

nah TOWIE is ok but i find it a lil boring now marks gone..
Original post by ROYP
I tried it for a few episodes when it first came about but they're such horrible people. The accents don't help either

I don't see how it's any different to The Only Way Is Essex. They all have terrible accents and are weird people :tongue:
Reply 1336
Am I the only one who kind of likes Rosie as a person?
Original post by Luxray
Am I the only one who kind of likes Rosie as a person?

well.... i'm sure her mum likes her too...
Rosie+Gabby.jpg
Character analysis for season 3 so far (from what the producers and editors have portrayed to us):

Caggie: I always thought Spencer was more into her than she was into him, she just likes the attention from him (mentioned in season 2 where she whined about Spencer placing his attention elsewhere and taking him/his attention for granted) and he is fairly good looking so she thought, 'hey' why not sleep with him. The fact she didn't bat an eyelid at going away to Australia AND didn't want any communication with Spencer/anyone says it all.

Spencer: I wonder what he thinks of his portrayal on the show. He is definitely being made to seem like the alpha male who needs to have all his cakes and eat them all. I don't particularly like the way he has treated Jamie and Louise. As a viewer, it really seems like he is competing to win Louise just because he can, rather than because he loves her. There are too many inconsistencies to deny that e.g. he broke it off with Louise. He literally started 'liking' her again when he knew Jamie wanted to make a go of it and Caggie had left by now. The 'lying' about 'sleeping' with Louise, to try and insinuate to Jamie that something more was going on than in reality. I know his face was quivering after Louise rejected him but I think that was more a bruise to his ego rather than his heart breaking.

Louise: I like her, she doesn't bitch about the other girls, she doesn't play petty mind-games. A solid character.

Jamie: Proving to be very lovable and down-to-earth this series. Every group needs a fun-loving energiser like Jamie in their friendship circles :smile: not sure if he and Louise will last, but would prefer Jamie or Spencer any day.

Kimberly: Erm. Not sure what's really going on with this girl here or how the producers are trying to play her. Sure she's really good looking but she is blatantly uninterested in any of the guys on MiC and it is just cringe-worthy to watch them all ask her out only to be shot down or given a 'let's be friends' excuse. Either she gets this a lot in real-life and she resorts to this default phrase to stave off the deluge of men or else there's something a little un-nerving about her - her super cheery bubbly exterior that won't really let anyone get close to her.

Cheska/Gabby/Rich: Just what even with this storyline. I just don't even know. I gather that Gabby likes/liked Rich because she didn't want Cheska to 'deface' the memories she had with him. And when she realised Rich didn't like her in the same way at sushi dinner, she saved face by saying she also only wanted to be friends with him also (not convinced this is the truth from Gabby).

Millie/Rosie: I felt really sorry for Millie during season 2 but I do think she's milking the victim status for far too long now. If I was Rosie, I doubt I could be bothered any more. It's no friendship if Millie is holding Rosie in debt for the rest of their lives for a kiss.

Francis B: ROFL love this character. The bumbling idiot. His awkwardness with girls. His intern! But he is very natural and endearing so he is a rather unique and wonderful character to add to the MiC mix.

Proudlock: Very cool chilled guy, we've yet to see him in a vulnerable/emotional position at the moment but for now, he seems like the 'wise' member of the MiC circles. People go to him for objective advice.

Ollie: ROFL love this guy. He's quite ridiculous but in the most hilarious way. His vanity. His Union Jack obsession really is quite something. I feel him and Jamie are the most natural personalities on the show, the way he converses with other characters is quite witty and sharp. Isn't afraid to tell it like it is. MiC wouldn't be the same without him.

For those of you with Spotify, I have been updating the soundtrack playlist as the new episodes have been airing :smile:
http://open.spotify.com/user/foxxefire/playlist/3658otNDW0xu7uhNIZYsgo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending