Party Costume Watch

oxygenbubbles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
A Christmas party I'm going to may have the theme "cartoons" and everyone has to dress up as a cartoon character. Can anyone think of any remotely attractive looking cartoon characters to dress up? I don't want to end up going as one of the Simpsons or anything like that. :cool: :p:
RealityIsDull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
betty boop?, jessica rabbit?, erm... thats all i can come up with im afraid!
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Minnie mouse!! Can look cute - a short skirt & top, find some ears in the Disney store and a big red bow!! :p:
oxygenbubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil_sweetie)
Minnie mouse!! Can look cute - a short skirt & top, find some ears in the Disney store and a big red bow!! :p:
That sounds good actually! It would also give me an excuse to go into the Disney Store, it rocks. I was also thinking back on that episode of the OC where Summer dresses as wonder woman, that'd be pretty cool too!
lil_sweetie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That sounds good actually! It would also give me an excuse to go into the Disney Store, it rocks. I was also thinking back on that episode of the OC where Summer dresses as wonder woman, that'd be pretty cool too!
Ohh yeah I love that episode! Yeah WonderWoman could work :p:. I went to a party a few weeks back dressed as Minnie Mouse and it worked quite well. But definitely go with WonderWoman girl!!
Savage Noodles
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dressed as wonderwoman for my 6th form fancy dress leavers pub crawl o rama! it was really fun and doesnt look silly ^_^
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Betty Boop, Catwoman.
oxygenbubbles
Rep:
?
(Original post by Savage Noodles)
I dressed as wonderwoman for my 6th form fancy dress leavers pub crawl o rama! it was really fun and doesnt look silly ^_^
Where did you get your costume from? I like the top half, but I'm not to keen on wearing pants on bottom. :p:
Angel Interceptor
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oxygenbubbles)
wonderwoman is a comic book/series, not a cartoon, so would void you from the party (which would be a complete backfire as you're hosting it!).
gaia_a
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
any of the disney princesses, snow white or pocahontas would be awesome.
the female smurf
angelica from the rugrats
storm from x-men
olive oyl
betty boop, jessica rabbit and catwoman are all good ideas too.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i was minnie mouse before!

if u be her ther is a gorg spotty dress in oasis! which FYI you could wear again!
Yourlocalpirate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Go naked.
If people ask why... just say Hentai.
princefirefox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you are looking for party costume ideas, I would recommend wearing either a red, green, purple or blue morphsuit! :cool:
Witcher
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
One of those pop art people

Posted from TSR Mobile
LazyB
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
red riding hood?
Dorothy from wizard of oz
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads