Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i used to put perfume on my face - i advise not doing that, though! it was really expensive! :eek::p:

ReputationRep:
    I take anti-biotics and they work a treat! They are called Minocin, availiable through prescription only I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    i used to put perfume on my face - i advise not doing that, though! it was really expensive! :eek::p:
    Did it work though? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Does freederm work on other parts of your body aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~MOi~)
    Did it work though? :p:
    not exceptionally, but it smelt really really nice in the morning :p:

ReputationRep:
    If the sun makes your skin good why don't you try going on a sunbed a couple of times a week?

ReputationRep:
    I had a problem with spots which was very out of character for my skin and i went to my GP who gave me stuff for acute acne which cleared it in about a month and now i find that its merely a question of basic maintenance.
    The soap bar from Lush's fresh farmacy range is absolutley brilliant and makes you feel clean without any oilness although can leave your skin feeling slightly dry and tight. to remedy this i wash my face twice a day with the lush stuff and then use tesco's own spot range moisturiser (cheap as chips and effective in prevention) and in also use tescos own spot target gel for when the odd one pops up.
    A word of warning if you do invest in the lush gear.It its a soap so make sure you rinse it off really well or you get white like talc marks round your forehead (not a good look ).
    Make sure you always dab your face dry and not rub or wipe because that can block your pores (they need air dude).
    Try not to use any thing unesscery on your face because it just doesn't help. But like i say i reccomend lush for spots cos it actually works and i find alot of the brands like clearisil just dont (i used to use clean and clear). Consider there other products as well and the shop assistants know there stuff so if you say your skin is senstive they do know!!

Also i hear toothpaste works on stubborn ones .

Good luck matey.

Lizzy xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beach_surf_babe)
    I used that but thought it might be a bit harsh on my skin so stopped using it! Clean and clear stuff is really good though!
    defo, especially the face wipes! Great for taking make-up off and they make your face all tingly lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wibble...)
    If the sun makes your skin good why don't you try going on a sunbed a couple of times a week?
    yeh he'll look a lot better when he has skin cancer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student_Bum)
    yeh he'll look a lot better when he has skin cancer!
    :ditto: Haven't you read the newspapers or the reports?! Sunbed's are def a no no. A close beach, yes. but tanning there? No way.

ReputationRep:
    Does freederm work on other parts of your body aswell?
    Umm I dunno...I think it's prob best to just stick to face...espec as it's damn expensive!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.