Turn on thread page Beta

stopping runs watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariel4)
    Oh my God, just buy some new ones! you cant wear those, you will look like a skank.
    Well said!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karina)
    What is the best way to prevent this run from extending further :eek: :eek:
    Stop wearing them?

ReputationRep:
    What is the best way to prevent this run from extending further :eek: :eek:
    Stop wearing them?

ReputationRep:
    this girl is an idiot

ReputationRep:
    this girl is an idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise28k)
    this girl is an idiot
    Yes she is, i think she is just taking the piss out of us. it makes me laugh though, so i really dont mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise28k)
    this girl is an idiot
    Yes she is, i think she is just taking the piss out of us. it makes me laugh though, so i really dont mind!

ReputationRep:
    buy a new pair!!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, buy a new pair - if I saw a girl using nail varnish to repair her tights, then i'd think she was a bit of a pikey! Buy a new pair, and if you don't have the money, then I'm sure we could do a TSR whip-round with everyone giving a penny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    Yep, buy a new pair - if I saw a girl using nail varnish to repair her tights, then i'd think she was a bit of a pikey! Buy a new pair, and if you don't have the money, then I'm sure we could do a TSR whip-round with everyone giving a penny!
    We'd all have to give more than a penny to get the OP to look better! Have you actually seen any of her other threads? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_lee)
    We'd all have to give more than a penny to get the OP to look better! Have you actually seen any of her other threads? :p:
    is she the same girl who needed help deciding on those awful shoes/skirt/tights/ugg boots or is she the one who cut up her other pair of tights to cover up holes in her tights with holes in (i have no idea if this makes sense!)? anyhows, lil_lee, me must address the crisis in hand.....she needs to repair those tights, well, she did a few days ago! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pratikv)
    is she the same girl who needed help deciding on those awful shoes/skirt/tights/ugg boots or is she the one cut up her other pair of tights to cover up holes in her tights with holes in (i have no idea id this makes sense!)? anyhows, lil_lee, me must address the crisis in hand.....she needs to repair those tights, well, she did a few days ago! :p:
    That does make sense, and yes, she is the proud poster of BOTH those threads!!!

She already posted a 'miracle cure' for holes in tights (the 'cut up another pair' one) so why does she need any more advice!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Look at the state of them now!!!.......the second picture is another pair ive ruined thanks too you lot :mad: :mad:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Look at the state of them now!!!.......the second picture is another pair ive ruined thanks too you lot :mad: :mad:
    it's your own fault - if you hadn't been stupid enough to cut up your tights to cover the holes in your other tights, then maybe you wouldn't be in this situation! still, but some new ones! if you're walking around wearing those, then people will think you're a skank!

ReputationRep:
    erm, i dont really think this is our fault. it looks like youve ripped the tights on purpose anyway.

ReputationRep:
    hey, you're right, they don't look natural at all (just checked the second picture), unless you walk around and constantly trip over barb wire a lot!

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHA, my plan has worked perfectly!

my internet powers are so great, I can RIP YOUR TIGHTS without even knowing where you live

*clicks fingers*, THERE GOES ANOTHER PAIR!

wow, Im so great

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: your uni must be really boring..... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    :rofl: your uni must be really boring..... :p:
    hey it's you.. I havent seen you (in internet terms) for like a year. did you ever get that burberry bag?

ReputationRep:
    Well i must admit..I did rip them on purpose, and it was Great Fun!!! will have to do this more often.. :tsr: :tsr:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.