Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karina)
    Well i must admit..I did rip them on purpose, and it was Great Fun!!! will have to do this more often.. :tsr: :tsr:
    really, didn't notice!! you complete muppet!

ReputationRep:
    Karina, please please I beg you keep posting these insane things, it's made my day again :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demonbuttercup)
    Karina, please please I beg you keep posting these insane things, it's made my day again :rofl:
    No body can rip tights like i can........ or can they..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    hey it's you.. I havent seen you (in internet terms) for like a year. did you ever get that burberry bag?
    ive been on here.....you obviously havent. And when did i ever want a manky burberry bag? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lets see some more ripped tights girls

ReputationRep:
    what's the point in this thread if karina is an idiot and rips her own tights?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: who in their right minds would rip a pair of tights???? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trish xx)
    :rofl: who in their right minds would rip a pair of tights???? :rofl:
    Rip their own tights and then ask for advice on how to stop them from ripping? :confused: Odd.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.