Turn on thread page Beta

The Origin of BNP supporters here. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=251743

Funny how a little research can bring up interesting information.

"I think we should all join and tell that jewish cow "thebucketwoman" who is right."

ReputationRep:
    You're clever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmik_debris)
    You're clever.
    No need to state the obvious. At least TRY and grovel your way out of this one.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I'm 18, a student, found my way here in September 2004 whilst looking for some help with a maths problem, I believe. Thus, I do not originate from Stormfront.

ReputationRep:
    "I used to be a member of that forum until I got banned for being "racist". It's an excellent site for getting the message across, it has a huge audience, and they are at the sort of age where they need the most help. These are the exact sort of people we need to be targeting, so if you don't mind talking to irritating, know-it-all leftist students, it's worth your time posting on there."

They sem to run themselves like a terrost organization.

They try and inflitrate groups and boards, promote their own agenda using "brainwashing" tactics which they oh so hate from the "leftist" crowd. To target young impressionable minds.

Like any terrorist org. they have a front in which to appear civil e.g BNP but let their true colours show in the anonymity of the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indus1986)
    "I used to be a member of that forum until I got banned for being "racist". It's an excellent site for getting the message across, it has a huge audience, and they are at the sort of age where they need the most help. These are the exact sort of people we need to be targeting, so if you don't mind talking to irritating, know-it-all leftist students, it's worth your time posting on there."

They sem to run themselves like a terrost organization.

They try and inflitrate groups and boards, promote their own agenda using "brainwashing" tactics which they oh so hate from the "leftist" crowd. To target young impressionable minds.

Like any terrorist org. they have a front in which to appear civil e.g BNP but let their true colours show in the anonymity of the internet
    Stormfront is not the BNP. And I agree, they do seem to have a lot of extremists.

They're hardly brainwashing though. They see a website full to the brim with 'leftists' and decide to try and give a degree of balance by airing their opinions. Surely everyone is allowed a voice?

ReputationRep:
    Except that this site is hardly leftist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    He means this site dear

ReputationRep:
    People at stormfront = extreme racists
    BNP members = Nationalists

You just need to go to Stormfront and see what they say.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the idea of nationalism based on inherently racist view points and ideas?...

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Stormfront has no Allegiance to any one party and allows posts from White nationalist from the BNP through to NS9 but the moderators take a dim view of bad language or threats. I have found the site a goldmine of information regarding attacks of a racial nature on whites that you would never have heard about if the BBC had their way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmik_debris)
    No.
    Rhetorical question.

ReputationRep:
    Rhetorical question.

Obviously not as the correct answer is different from the one which you were inferring in your question.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least we know who Batazer is.

Aka 'silky3'.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't the idea of nationalism based on inherently racist view points and ideas?...
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    New Labour are far left!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)

Aka 'silky3'.
    How have you reached that conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    Yes.
    The two terms, nationalism and racism, could do with defining.

>>>Nationalism was a major motivating element in the struggle against imperialism, whereas 'racism' was a prominent feature of the arguments in favour of imperialism.

Things are rarely clean-cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)

Aka 'silky3'.
    Don't jump into conclusions, I'm not even a member at Stormfront. I have browsed the forum out of interest before, but I'm not a member there.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.