Turn on thread page Beta

The Origin of BNP supporters here. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supremacist #1)
    They have NO argument at all.
    (Original post by Supremacist #2)
    I can't even be bothered to read what these ***** have to say.
    The most laughable tenets of Stormfront argument. They won't bother to listen to our arguments, so we won't listen to theirs. They have no argument, so we'll use that as ours. By no means ever concede that the majority of the nation choose not to support them through free choice and logic.

ReputationRep:
    It's not whether nationalism is racism, the BNP are not like UKIP in the sense of being a nationalistic party with a few dodgy members. The BNP is a good old-fashioned neo-Nazi orgainsation, the only thing that distinguishes it from other neo-Nazi groups is that it realizes that Nazism is unpalatable to the general public. It has gone to gerat lenghts to disguise some of it's views, however scratch the surface of the BNP and it's Nazi tendencies are still not difficult to find.

As I stated on the other thread the BNP do very much appear to be making an orchestrated attempt at using this board as a platform for this views, Indus's finds simply confirm this.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please explain exactly why the BNP are always tainted with the Nazi brush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idoit)
    It's not whether nationalism is racism, the BNP are not like UKIP in the sense of being a nationalistic party with a few dodgy members. The BNP is a good old-fashioned neo-Nazi orgainsation, the only thing that distinguishes it from other neo-Nazi groups is that it realizes that Nazism is unpalatable to the general public. It has gone to gerat lenghts to disguise some of it's views, however scratch the surface of the BNP and it's Nazi tendencies are still not difficult to find.

As I stated on the other thread the BNP do very much appear to be making an orchestrated attempt at using this board as a platform for this views, Indus's finds simply confirm this.
    To Begin with UKIP is not a Nationalist party the are more anti European. As for your continued attempt to label the BNP as neo Nazi you are starting to sound like a poor mans Gerry Gables as in you appear to think that if you say something long enough that people will believe you. Do you actually know anything about the BNP that you haven’t heard from the BBC/Searchlight? Have you ever took the time to read the website or are you just making it up as you go along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enchantingchap)
    Can someone please explain exactly why the BNP are always tainted with the Nazi brush?
    because they sympathise with nazi ideology. they admire hitler. they are fascists. they think the white anglo saxon 'race' is superior to other races. do i have to go on....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enchantingchap)
    The founder and former chairman John Tyndall (deceased) had connections with some dodgy N.S. group in the sixties and the current chairman Mr Nick Griffin once questioned the numbers regarding the holocaust so the left wing rabble rousers have used the Nazi smear ever since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lady_daisychain)
    because they sympathise with nazi ideology. they admire hitler. they are fascists. they think the white anglo saxon 'race' is superior to other races. do i have to go on....
    Um... that's Stormfront.

A lot of people on Stormfront don't seem to like the BNP, from what I remember reading on there.

I've noticed that I'm defending the BNP by default on here lately. I'll just let it be known that I personally do not agree with the BNP and their policies. But I also don't agree with people making assumptions about the party and ranting about them all being evil Hitler-worshippers. Most people don't like the party because it's socially unacceptable to show any support for them. Most people should perhaps find out for themselves.

People on here are debating about it by posting such guff. Take for example the quoted post. Yeah, some BNP supporters will be like that, and in my view that's awful. But I actually know BNP supporters, most notably my dad. Of the four things that lady_daisychain claims every BNP member to be, my father is none of them.

Stop making assumptions. The party is made up of individuals, with their own individual views and beliefs. I've looked into their policies, talked at length about it with my father, and I still find the BNP abhorrent. Try it. Reading a leaflet won't turn you into a rabid BNP member. It'd make for a more informed and interesting debate though (and they're sometimes quite funny too, until you remember people think like that...)

I bet someone claims that I'm a covert BNP member over here from Stormfront now...

ReputationRep:
    Err! Sorry but your wrong. I don't sympathise with Nazi ideology and I have never idolised Hitler. As for your hysterical claim that we think that the Anglo Saxon race is superior I think if you check you will find that we don’t think any such thing we just believe that people should stick to the own culture creed and country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    Um... that's Stormfront.

A lot of people on Stormfront don't seem to like the BNP, from what I remember reading on there.

I've noticed that I'm defending the BNP by default on here lately. I'll just let it be known that I personally do not agree with the BNP and their policies. But I also don't agree with people making assumptions about the party and ranting about them all being evil Hitler-worshippers. Most people don't like the party because it's socially unacceptable to show any support for them. Most people should perhaps find out for themselves.

People on here are debating about it by posting such guff. Take for example the quoted post. Yeah, some BNP supporters will be like that, and in my view that's awful. But I actually know BNP supporters, most notably my dad. Of the four things that lady_daisychain claims every BNP member to be, my father is none of them.

Stop making assumptions. The party is made up of individuals, with their own individual views and beliefs. I've looked into their policies, talked at length about it with my father, and I still find the BNP abhorrent. Try it. Reading a leaflet won't turn you into a rabid BNP member. It'd make for a more informed and interesting debate though.

I bet someone claims that I'm a covert BNP member over here from Stormfront now...
    Well said.

~Although I don't share the view the party's policies /main thrust are abhorrent.

~~And although even over at SF there's plenty who have no truck with supremacism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mallethead)
    Err! Sorry but your wrong. I don't sympathise with Nazi ideology and I have never idolised Hitler. As for your hysterical claim that we think that the Anglo Saxon race is superior I think if you check you will find that we don’t think any such thing we just believe that people should stick to the own culture creed and country.
    ok then honestly, tell me, do you know of any one BNP supporter who doesnt think hitler was a good leader?

i love the way the bnp think all non-bnp people are brainwashed by the bbc to hate the bnp. like.. if you want to talk about brainwashing...

--------------

[QUOTE=dogtanian]Um... that's Stormfront.

QUOTE]

the bnp are stormfront- dont you peeople understand? ARE YOU ALL blind?!!!!

the bnp basically try to hide their disgusting views by putting on a respectable face. all bnp members sympathise with storm fronts opinions..
    the difference? the bnp know they have no chance of getting into power if they behave all crazy and extremist like stormfront so they put on a respectable face, hoping to get some measly votes.

ReputationRep:
    ok then honestly, tell me, do you know of any one BNP supporter who doesnt think hitler was a good leader?
    There are raving lefties who think Hitler was a good leader.

ReputationRep:
    There are raving lefties who think Hitler was a good leader.

like who?

if they like hitler then theyr not lefties. hitler wanted to sent 'lefties' into concentration camps for god's sake..

ReputationRep:
    the bnp are stormfront- dont you peeople understand? ARE YOU ALL blind?!!!!

the bnp basically try to hide their disgusting views by putting on a respectable face. all bnp members sympathise with storm fronts opinions..
    the difference? the bnp know they have no chance of getting into power if they behave all crazy and extremist like stormfront so they put on a respectable face, hoping to get some measly votes.
    Why do you say the BNP are Stormfront? I'm not calling you a liar, I just want to know where you got the link from.

Like I said, my dad's in the BNP. He has nothing to do with Stormfront, as fair as I'm aware. He's certainly never mentioned them in our discussions, and believe me, there's been a lot of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Batazer)
    Don't jump into conclusions, I'm not even a member at Stormfront. I have browsed the forum out of interest before, but I'm not a member there.
    Really?

(Original post by silky3)
    On the one hand,it shows how weak their argument is when all they can say is "you're racist" when presented with a rational,reasonable argument,but on the other hand it's depressing,because there's no convincing them otherwise,as they are so blinkered.
    (Original post by Batazer)
    It shows how weak your argument is when all you can say is "you're racist" when presented with a rational, reasonable argument, but on the other hand it's depressing, because there's no convincing you otherwise, as you are so blinkered.
    --------------

(Original post by Mallethead)
    How have you reached that conclusion?
    The above is a coincidence is it?

ReputationRep:
    like who?

if they like hitler then theyr not lefties. hitler wanted to sent 'lefties' into concentration camps for god's sake..
    I'm bogged down in semantics.

As a leader of the people he set out to lead (basically white Germans), he did alright for them. His skills as a public speaker, his rhetoric, made people listen.

Of course I disagree wholeheartedly with what he did and his views. But it doesn't make him a bad leader, arguably. After all, he never set out to lead the jews, homosexuals, communists...

ReputationRep:
    I'm bogged down in semantics.

As a leader of the people he set out to lead (basically white Germans), he did alright for them. .

Hardly, he lost a war and left his country in ruins, its still recovering today both in the physical and abstract.

ReputationRep:
    Silky3 = Batazer

Having a nice trawl through all silky3 posts now.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you say the BNP are Stormfront? I'm not calling you a liar,
    I just want to know where you got the link from.

Like I said, my dad's in the BNP. He has nothing to do with Stormfront, as fair as I'm aware. He's certainly never mentioned them in our discussions, and believe me, there's been a lot of them!
    i dont get links from everything i say..

i'm sure bnp supporters agree with what stormfront has to say 95% of the time. there isnt much difference in their ideology, and deep down, all bnp members sympathise with storm front but just dont admit it because they'll be classed as nazis or whatever.

please dont get ur dad into all of this- i dont want it to get all personal or anything

but anyway.. all you have to do is look at the bnp's website and you'll notice the similarities between them and stormfront- there are hardly any contradictions between their beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    Hardly, he lost a war and left his country in ruins, its still recovering today both in the physical and abstract.
    True, I'm not too clued up about the argument, but the arguiment is there and is perfectly valid.

He did alright before the war, but covered a load of stuff going wrong up. And then blamed the Jews.

If I remember my GCSE history well enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    Really?

--------------

The above is a coincidence is it?
    If Batazer is'nt silky3 then they pinching her words from the stormfront site

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.