Alcohol abuse accepted - Drug abuse not? Watch

c_mour
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I take magic mushrooms, cannibis and one time mdma, i have never wanted to cause trouble whilst influenced by them, i have only ever had spiritual (which i suspect is just raw focused emotion) and deep thoughts on things like politics and religion. The image today of someone who takes drugs is a hooded thief who walks around the streets stabbing grandma's for the next fix. this is entirely untrue alot of my fellow mushroom users are all deep vibrant characters who take drugs to understand the world, since using drugs i have realised how much everyone does for me and grateful i am for life. alchohol just makes you angry and randy, it is much more expesive and is nothing to be proud of. I have felt so much empathy for others. i also refuse to consume large quantities of alchohol. its a massive lie about drugs. just stay clear from heroin as its highly addictive.
nothingspek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I wouldn't listen to somebody who was bragging about getting wrecked off alcohol or drugs.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by nothingspek)
Well I wouldn't listen to somebody who was bragging about getting wrecked off alcohol or drugs.
Neither would I. I find both drug and alcohol abuse absolutely disgusting.
Agony Aunt
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by c_mour)
I take magic mushrooms, cannibis and one time mdma, i have never wanted to cause trouble whilst influenced by them, i have only ever had spiritual (which i suspect is just raw focused emotion) and deep thoughts on things like politics and religion. The image today of someone who takes drugs is a hooded thief who walks around the streets stabbing grandma's for the next fix. this is entirely untrue alot of my fellow mushroom users are all deep vibrant characters who take drugs to understand the world, since using drugs i have realised how much everyone does for me and grateful i am for life. alchohol just makes you angry and randy, it is much more expesive and is nothing to be proud of. I have felt so much empathy for others. i also refuse to consume large quantities of alchohol. its a massive lie about drugs. just stay clear from heroin as its highly addictive.
I totally agree. Rep for you
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads