Interview @ Queen Marys

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Trigga
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
hello every1, jus new to this forum. Got an interview with QMW, studying IT/Business Environment, jus wanted to know wat kinda questions are they goin to ask? is Queens a good uni? got offered a place from City and Brunel, wer shud i go? thanx!
fionah
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Trigga)
hello every1, jus new to this forum. Got an interview with QMW, studying IT/Business Environment, jus wanted to know wat kinda questions are they goin to ask? is Queens a good uni? got offered a place from City and Brunel, wer shud i go? thanx!
I dont know what kind of questions as your course is totally different to mine, but I will say that of the 3, QM is probably considered the best - it's part of the university of london, so that's what it will say on your degree which is nice
Trigga
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
wot course u doin then and wer u at? QM aint the best but i aint no Grade A student, need 280 points
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (19)
17.27%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (29)
26.36%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (58)
52.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.64%

Watched Threads