I'm veggie, 7 years now... boy that makes me feel old lol
Tribi18
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by puke)
I Have Been Vegan For A Long Time Now And Was Just Wondering If Anybody Else Is
How canu b a vegan? What do u eat?? I love a big steak or a lamb (baaa) sumtimes )
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm veggie
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
How canu b a vegan? What do u eat??
My mum thought i was picky just being veggie, and at xmas i went home and my sisters bf had dinner with us and he's a vegan... he would hardy eat anything! I think my mum appreciated my diet a little more afterwards.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by calumc)
Certainly not.

http://maddox.xmission.com/sponsor.html
omg that site is so funny!!!! I'm gonna link it on my site, oh *wipes away a tear*
Falguni
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
thinks*havent we had this discussion before ... *:confused:

well yes I'm a veggie too!
emom100
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Just out of interest are most of you veggie for the principal or for the fact that you don't like meat or a combination of both.

Also what do you think about veggies that wear leather shoes or other animal products
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by puke)
I Have Been Vegan For A Long Time Now And Was Just Wondering If Anybody Else Is
Firstly the website someone posted is brilliant.

I couldn't survive without meat, it's such an important part of my diet and I'm so picky with vegetables.

Please can I ask exactly what the argument is for not eating dairy products, except for lactose intolerance?
puke
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Tribi18)
How canu b a vegan? What do u eat?? I love a big steak or a lamb (baaa) sumtimes )
veg i make my own bread i use soya margine soya cream rice milk and if i go out to eat i go to earth in manchester or the eigth day
puke
Rep:
?
(Original post by emom100)
Just out of interest are most of you veggie for the principal or for the fact that you don't like meat or a combination of both.

Also what do you think about veggies that wear leather shoes or other animal products
i dont wear leather shoe i dont wear wool i use cotton and wear vegetarian shoes people who wear leather are not veggi for the right reason if they were they would'nt wear leather
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Im lactose intolerant and a vegetarian. Think about how I feel. All I can eat is lettuce, lettuce soup, broccoli soup, banana mash, potato mash, fruit salad, leek soup, leek suprise, broccoli & leek suprise, roast broccoli....
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by puke)
i dont wear leather shoe i dont wear wool i use cotton and wear vegetarian shoes people who wear leather are not veggi for the right reason if they were they would'nt wear leather
I wouldnt ever buy a leather bag or wear a leather jacket, but I do have some leather shoes. its not a fashion statement its because I have very very wide feet and have to wear shoes that fit. i've never managed to get a decent pair of vegetarian shoes that fit.
I dont see the problem with wearing wool.
puke
Rep:
?
because they hurt the sheep people dont think they do and some veggi also think its alright to wear wool because most people dont think the sheep get hurt but your wrong they do
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by puke)
because they hurt the sheep people dont think they do and some veggi also think its alright to wear wool because most people dont think the sheep get hurt but your wrong they do
When do the sheep get hurt I live in a rural area and see the sheep get sheared and I've never seen a sheep get harmed in anyway.I've also read a heck of a lot of vegetarian literature and animal rights stuff and never seen anything that has slated sheep shearing.
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Im lactose intolerant and a vegetarian. Think about how I feel. All I can eat is lettuce, lettuce soup, broccoli soup, banana mash, potato mash, fruit salad, leek soup, leek suprise, broccoli & leek suprise, roast broccoli....
u must be suffering!
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i believe that some animals such as cows and sheep, created to be food, so i'm not veggie
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
u must be suffering!
Yeah, doctors say I won't live past 30. Quite a depressing fact. :confused:
puke
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
When do the sheep get hurt I live in a rural area and see the sheep get sheared and I've never seen a sheep get harmed in anyway.I've also read a heck of a lot of vegetarian literature and animal rights stuff and never seen anything that has slated sheep shearing.
but they do sometimes they tie there hoofs and they bend there necks
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (55)
4.78%
Uncertainty around my education (176)
15.29%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (128)
11.12%
Lack of purpose or motivation (164)
14.25%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (50)
4.34%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (66)
5.73%
Loneliness (99)
8.6%
Financial worries (38)
3.3%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (55)
4.78%
Exposure to negative news/social media (54)
4.69%
Lack of real life entertainment (61)
5.3%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (104)
9.04%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (101)
8.77%

Watched Threads