Drunk for the first time- MADE A BIG MISTAKE- help needed!!!! Watch

wazza07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by shylock30012001)
well you know if anyone asks and you're not ready to tell them,just tell them you got really drunk and were talking rubbish,and if they remembered you were so out of it then they'd just think you were drunk.if you told me that at a party,i would think you were really drunk and stupid.and probably think nothing of it.if she does go around telling everyone,you can just deny it or tell them the truth (if you like).i'm sure your real mates will stand by you whatevr happens,so you've got them to lean on if things get rough..or there's always us TSR folks one last thing...try not to drink so much,i'm not banning you from it (not like you'd listen :p:) but you know try not to get so wasted! lol
Yeah I pretty definite my mates would stand by me, and as you say I've got all u TSR people if it all goes horribly wrong And you're right I'm not gonna listen to you about the don't get wasted that much lol :p:
swazzle2000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
don't drink... easy.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fawaz)
Yeah I pretty definite my mates would stand by me, and as you say I've got all u TSR people if it all goes horribly wrong And you're right I'm not gonna listen to you about the don't get wasted that much lol :p:
tut child :p:
cameleon
Report 13 years ago
When a friend of mine 'came out' as a gay he suddenly got a popularity magnetism...all the girls (and some guys too) started wanting to be his best friend...and other unpredictable gays came out too...he sort of started of this weird trend...all the girls thought gay was cool and the heterosexual guys respected him. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is you may get an unexpected response from you peers, even if they do, shamefully, appear to be homophobes.

Thats my thruppence.

Sorry only read first 10 posts so I apologise if I have in anyway repeated info.
swazzle2000
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love all my gay friends. they are the best. go go gay people

i have to say though i didn't know how to act around them at first, but they are just like everyone else, and i love them!
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by swazzle2000)
i love all my gay friends. they are the best. go go gay people

i have to say though i didn't know how to act around them at first, but they are just like everyone else, and i love them!
Go and hold a gay pride rally, or better yet wear one of those MAKEGAYSFUTURE wristbands. Friends are friends, gay or not.. Although they may have some qualities others may not.
swazzle2000
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
calm down. i was just saying.. i said they were like everyone else... you havee a problem. go away.
cameleon
Report 13 years ago
Yea i agree...gay guys are the nicest of my friends I think, and in my experience they lack the of the *****y traits that girls may sometimes have. Its an outrage that they are discriminated against just because their sexual preference is different. Grr.
Misogynist
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if you were just saying you wouldnt say 'They were the best'. Hierarchy within you're friendship? :P
cameleon
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Godsize)
Why dont you go and hold a gay pride rally, or better yet wear one of those MAKEGAYSFUTURE wristbands. Goodness sakes. Friends are friends, gay or not..
Maybe its just a coincidence then, that all my gay friends are happy and jolly and friendly and hold many other qualities that my heterosexual male friends MAY not.
Yourlocalpirate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would own you so badly at shots sir.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by cameleon)
Yea i agree...gay guys are the nicest of my friends I think, and in my experience they lack the of the *****y traits that girls may sometimes have. Its an outrage that they are discriminated against just because their sexual preference is different. Grr.
That's funny, my gay friends are incredibly *****y.
Yourlocalpirate
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So get with any fit girls at this party?

Lol Joke joke. Sorry.
wazza07
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yourlocalpirate)
So get with any fit girls at this party?

Lol Joke joke. Sorry.
:security: :security: :security: lol But there were some f*****g good looking boys there *drools*
wazza07
Rep:
?
(Original post by L.J)
The thing I've noticed about my gay friends is that they'll ***** about everyone except for their friends. They take the piss out of their friends but never ***** about them. I don't know that many gay people though.
In my case I'll only ***** if someone REALLY gets on my nerves and then I become a *****oholic for a few hours
TKR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so whats been the happs at school? keep us updated!!
Steve Stifler
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MR_JR)
why do people list out all they had to drink?
When I get truly out of my tree I can NEVER remember how much I had to drink, let alone whether they were halfs!
wazza07
Rep:
?
(Original post by TKR)
so whats been the happs at school? keep us updated!!
Well basically all has been well at school. When I went back on Monday, a lot of people were talking about me and we all had a laugh about the party. But it was about how much I got drunk etc.... and not about messing around with that boy (I don't think anyone noticed that night, though I don't think I'll forget it in a longtime cos the boy was super hot ) and not about me being gay (it seems the girl has forgotten or has kept it to herself) She is in my English class but she didn't even say anything to me so I'm basically gonna leave it for now, unless she comes up to me in the next few days .

What I found very funny was in PSE where we were having a conversation about being gay. The teacher was asking people about:

How would people react if someone in our year was gay?
Are there people you suspect to be gay?
How would students treat someone who was gay?

I personally found it very amusing, maybe cos of the way the teacher was asking us these questions. I honestly burst out laughing at one point :eek: but luckily no one really noticed. However I did realise that a lot of people gave positive responses which has given me a confidence boost in possibly coming out, but thats not definite yet.
brabzzz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TomInPortsmouth)
When I get truly out of my tree I can NEVER remember how much I had to drink, let alone whether they were halfs!
Likewise. Except I KNOW there weren't any halves!

EVERYONE at some point gets absolutely *****ed when they start drinking. Makes an ass of themselves. Swears they'll never to do it again, but do, with varying frequency. Welcome.
Eco warrior
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it ok to be gay i have lot of gay friends but i came ot in high school it was a bit hard but have lots of freinds but drinking 1 pint of Guinness it is a **** drink but dont drink so much next time

from emma beck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise