Turn on thread page Beta

Drunk for the first time- MADE A BIG MISTAKE- help needed!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    was it just me or did that last post make no sense

ReputationRep:
    was it just me or did that last post make no sense

ReputationRep:
    i cn bearly rias whota you harev wriken i amn so drnuk 2 botla malbui evroeyne should be drnk ist a ritg og padssage

ReputationRep:
    i cn bearly rias whota you harev wriken i amn so drnuk 2 botla malbui evroeyne should be drnk ist a ritg og padssage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by latentcorpse)
    What the hell?????????????? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    "I can barely read what you havent written, i am so drunk! 2 bottles of malibu! Everyone should be drunk it's a rite of passage" [/ILL-EXECTUED IRONY]

ReputationRep:
    Bury yourself in a bottle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Michael)
    Bury yourself in a bottle.
    I intend to NOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wineblood)
    Pfff, legal age is a joke anyway. What is it in England, 18 ?? Anyway, that's how you learn your limit, and nice one on being an ass in front of everyone.
    5, I believe. 18 is the legal age to purchase when not accompanied by a meal.

Oh by the way, if the OP can remember what he drank then he clearly wasn't that drunk.

ReputationRep:
    You know it's a good night when the last thing you remember is leaving the house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brabzzz)
    EVERYONE at some point gets absolutely *****ed when they start drinking. Makes an ass of themselves. Swears they'll never to do it again, but do, with varying frequency. Welcome.
    INCORRECT. Some people gets wasted once or twice and are smart enough to not do it again. And then some people don't drink at all. I hate people who assume "most people do x therefore everyone does x"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertineNorth)
    5, I believe. 18 is the legal age to purchase when not accompanied by a meal.

Oh by the way, if the OP can remember what he drank then he clearly wasn't that drunk.
    I didn't remember everything I had AS I STATED EARLIER cos some of my mates who didn't get drunk told me after.

ReputationRep:
    and on that worrying note of homosexuality that runs through this thread i think ill leave yuk

and on the worrying note of homosexuality that runs throughout this thread i think i'll leave yuk!

ReputationRep:
    what is said earlier amy have involved ill executed irony but i am sure that certain aspects of demogaphic surveys would produce results indicating the majority of people get drunk in their teens cos being a teen ****ing rocks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and on the worrying note of homosexuality that runs throughout this thread i think i'll leave yuk!
    BYE BYE, HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU ANYTIME SOON :party:

ReputationRep:
    ooo how do you make those little colourful cheering people! i want one for xmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fruitcake)
    ooo how do you make those little colourful cheering people! i want one for xmas!
    Well when your writing a message you'll see a 'More' option undreneath all the smilies. Simply click on that and scroll down and you'll find them

ReputationRep:
    :party: YAY!!

ReputationRep:
    seriously mate, your school sounds like mine and i go to an all boys school, everyone was like soooo homophobic and everything anyone did out of the ordinary was gay, but if youve got decent enough mates they really wont care, i got v drunk last week and got off with a mate and his boyf (thier both gay) thing is i'm not gay, but everyone at school found out and i was soo worried about going to school on monday but they were like nah it dont matter coz your still the same lol and then when i told them i werent gay they were like lol ok that was really random then and no more about it, they all used to be sooo homophobic seriously when found out a teacher was gay, huge huge thing about it, but if youve got decent mates they wont care

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.