Turn on thread page Beta

Drunk for the first time- MADE A BIG MISTAKE- help needed!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    you kissed a guy even though your straight?

i believe you and all, but i find that behavior quite odd, i've never felt the urge to "get off" with a guy. No matter how much i've had to drink.

ReputationRep:
    What does "got off" mean anyway ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wineblood)
    What does "got off" mean anyway ??
    make out
    french kiss
    snog.

some people take it to mean slept with as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notts)
    make out
    french kiss
    snog.

some people take it to mean slept with as well
    aaah, ok. I'm gonna assume "make out" is the same as snogging because I dunno what that means either :p:

ReputationRep:
    Try and not get as drunk next time eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    Try and not get as drunk next time eh?
    That I can't promise :blueangel

ReputationRep:
    Oi, just deny it bruv, I assume youve got a few years left of school etc.. Its pointless trying to make a point and coming out etc if your just gonna get bullied.

Im sure peeps on ere r gonna say that you should come out n be proud, but we all know it aint as simple as that. Just chill and keep it to yourself until you feel that you will be recieved with open arms as a result of your sexuality.

Peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wineblood)
    aaah, ok. I'm gonna assume "make out" is the same as snogging because I dunno what that means either :p:
    Its a bit dubious, some people (namely americans) use the term "make out" to mean having sex.

Round where i am most people would say "get off with" and that entails "snogging" or a french kiss. A normal kiss would not count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanelunatic)
    Oi, just deny it bruv, I assume youve got a few years left of school etc.. Its pointless trying to make a point and coming out etc if your just gonna get bullied.

Im sure peeps on ere r gonna say that you should come out n be proud, but we all know it aint as simple as that. Just chill and keep it to yourself until you feel that you will be recieved with open arms as a result of your sexuality.

Peace
    Well what you're saying is true, and bullying is the main reason for me not coming out. Everyone in the whole world could try to reassure me, but I still don't think I would be ready.

*returns the peace* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fawaz)
    Well what you're saying is true, and bullying is the main reason for me not coming out. Everyone in the whole world could try to reassure me, but I still don't think I would be ready.

*returns the peace* :rolleyes:
    The thing is I thought you WERENT gay, but you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Godsize)
    The thing is I thought you WERENT gay, but you are.
    *nods* yep i am :dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fawaz)
    *nods* yep i am :dancing2:
    Then whats the point in keeping it a secret.. I dont understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zakatu)
    Its a bit dubious, some people (namely americans) use the term "make out" to mean having sex.

Round where i am most people would say "get off with" and that entails "snogging" or a french kiss. A normal kiss would not count.
    :rolleyes: The silly names some people have for things.....

ReputationRep:
    Then whats the point in keeping it a secret.. I dont understand.
    Ummmmmmmmm well the fact that if people found out in school; i'd probably get beaten the f**k out by the idiots in my skl, get bullied and I am sure people would start acting differently around me :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fawaz)
    Ummmmmmmmm well the fact that if people found out in school; i'd probably get beaten the f**k out by the idiots in my skl, get bullied and I am sure people would start acting differently around me :banghead:
    Well if no-ones found out till now why worry..

ReputationRep:
    Well if no-ones found out till now why worry..
    Ummmm well thats what the original post was about cos I was nearly outed :rolleyes: .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.