Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Balloon Debate!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if we should have a Balloon debate here. We'd have to get about 6 people, each taking the form of a celeb/mavarick/ famous person or thing and then we'd have to do a poll and then after 3 days or something, close the poll then start a new one with 3 people in, then chuck 1 person out leaving 2 people (new poll) then the winner- and each time there's a new poll, the celeb has to make a new plea to us to stay in. This would be heaven for all our poll lovers out there! But also wouldn't it be fun too?? Any suggestions of celebs to be and who wants to do what then either post here or PM me. The Balloon debate will start on Tuesday- that's if we have enough takers, i.e. 6 contenders.

So.... on Tuesday: the 6 contenders make their first plea and reasons why they should stay in the balloon. A Poll is opened. Debate happens, i.e. questions from us challenging their reasons.

Thursday: Poll is closed. The 3 contenders with least number of votes are kept in. (So in the first poll, you vote for who you want to be CHUCKED OUT). The 3 remaining contenders make ANOTHER plea. Debate and Poll. You vote for the person you want to be CHUCKED OUT.

Saturday: Second poll is closed. The 2 remaining contenders then make their final plea to stay in. Debate. 3rd and FINAL poll is opened. This time we vote for who we'd like to WIN THE DEBATE.

Monday: Final poll is closed. The winner is announced.

Sound okay? And it's supposed to be funny!! So teletubbies welcome, lol!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.