Problems with asos Watch

viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Has anyone else had problems with their customer services?

I ordered a load of stuff the other week have had to send some of it back.

One skirt they sent was the wrong size so I contacted their customer services and got a free postage thingy for it. Anyway they've just sent me an email for that one saying they've given me a refund but I didn't ask for one I asked for the same skirt in the correct size that I asked for. if they don't have any in stock they could at least say that.

The other stuff that I sent back recorded delivery was just regular returns a skirt and a top that were massive although they were meant to be a size 10 and they've not sent me back anything about those although my onlne recorded delivery track says its received how long should I give them before i contact again?

I sent it back within the 14 days like it says and followed their guidelines it was all bagged up in the packets and with the tags stilll on.
fiesty_fox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i personally havent had any problems with them so far, maybe because i only purchased jewelleries and shoes from them and they are ok. But i once bought this black and white top from them and i found that their sizes are larger and that the material are quite flimsey quality of material are not so good, since then i never buy any clothes from them, and sold that top on ebay instead because the whole returning and refund process is just too long
SexyKe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my dad is ordering stuff off there for me and my boyf for christmas; im worried now its not gona be right. Will let you know if he tells me of any probs (wich im sure he will if there are any, moaning grouch that he is!!)
viviki
Rep:
?
I've never heard of anyone else having a problem with them but am finding them generally crappy it took them nearly a week to reply to my email and I had to send it twice.
lovelee-jublee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Similar to fiesty_fox, I haven't had any problems with them, but then I have only bought accessories and presents, not clothes yet.
girlgerms
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i bought some presents from there, including clothes, and they were ok. i bought a jacket and a skirt, both a size 10, and the skirt was quite small but the jacket was really big! it was quite odd. luckily they were for different people - one a small ten and one a big ten!

i wouldn't buy clothes from there though unless it was a brand name after that though, but the other presents were great so don't worry!
Sophdoph
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Woh I'm so sorry you've had problems as I've always been very pro ASOS. Have you called them, they must have a customer helpline? Keep on at them..
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i haven't had any problems with them either sorry
viviki
Rep:
?
I've emailed them back about the skirt and they haven't replied but they've finally sorted my refund for the other two items thank goodness so thats something.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you could just order the skirt again in the size u need and hope they get it right!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.42%
No (438)
60.66%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.91%

Watched Threads