The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Freshers 2011!!!

To all bradford firmers, what have you applied for and what accommodation are you all staying in?

I'll start, I have a conditional offer for pharmacy (5 years) and staying at either Arkwright halls, Forster halls, grattan studios or the green! Need an idea where everyone is staying so I can pay my deposit :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey,

I am studying Physiotherapy and staying at The Green
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Hey

I have an unconditional for Foundation Medicine / Clinical Sciences. I'm staying in Denis Bellamy =)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-Bradford-Freshers-2011-2012/211843675524795?ref=ts

This is the facebook group
Reply 3
Original post by aa169

Original post by aa169
To all bradford firmers, what have you applied for and what accommodation are you all staying in?

I'll start, I have a conditional offer for pharmacy (5 years) and staying at either Arkwright halls, Forster halls, grattan studios or the green! Need an idea where everyone is staying so I can pay my deposit :smile:

Hi :smile: Bradford was my insurance choice and im going there in Sept hopefully to do 5 years pharmacy like you! I was wondering; where have you decided to stay because i think the green is all filled up now and im confused between Arkwright halls and Haria house. Have you seen Arkwright halls? x
Reply 4
Studying Biomedical Science at Bradford for one year :smile: then hopefully transferring on to Optometry if I do well enough! Commuting from Wakefield.
Reply 5
im doing optometry and am staying at the green...any1 else at the green?
The green has had most places booked before it was built, I dont think there are many if any rooms left, mines Arkwright halls
Hey all!

Im going to be doing Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a year in industry (4 years) but i dont know where im staying for definite xx
Arkwright halls still have places available I think, thats next to the Green right on campus
pharmacy at bradford 4 years :biggrin: commuting this year
Reply 10
Original post by hahaff
pharmacy at bradford 4 years :biggrin: commuting this year

Whereabouts are you commuting from? I'm commuting from Wakefield :/ dreading it! Haha.
Original post by ChloCarter
Whereabouts are you commuting from? I'm commuting from Wakefield :/ dreading it! Haha.

im commuting too from huddersfield im dreading it too lol
Reply 12
Hey I am going to be staying at the Green. My apartment block is called Ribston Pipin and I am going to be in flat 6. Anyone else in my flat or building?

I am also going to be studying Computer Animation and Special Effects, anyone else?
Reply 13
im doing Optometry and staying at Haria House

:smile:
Original post by aa169

Original post by aa169

Same here! doing pharmacy (5 years). Staying at green
Original post by greenlantern
Same here! doing pharmacy (5 years). Staying at green

hey congrats
Original post by hahaff

Original post by hahaff
hey congrats

congrats to you too! I wonder if, whether classes are going to be mixed between the people doing the 4 years and the 5 years, as I think the first two years are similar.
Original post by greenlantern
congrats to you too! I wonder if, whether classes are going to be mixed between the people doing the 4 years and the 5 years, as I think the first two years are similar.

thanks i know im still not sure about which course i want to do i heard you can change before the end of the first year
yeah the first 2 years are similiar
what did u get overall in the end i got ABC after a few remarks but got in with BBC after results day
theres a website called develop me for bradford uni students i joined a few days ago in the pharmacy group so you can meet classmates before you go
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Hey!
Im going to be studying Applied Criminal Justice Studies!
I'll be living at home, as I live just outside of Bradford centre! :smile:
Original post by PhilliChilli
Hey all!

Im going to be doing Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a year in industry (4 years) but i dont know where im staying for definite xx

just wanted to let you know that you're gonna be one of the very veeeeeeeeeeeery few women on that course...just finished my first year in EEE at bradford and quite disappointed by the women on the course (there were like 4 i think out of 50-60 :indiff:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending