Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    Will you be in Leeds on January 16th. I'd love to meet up.
    I most certainly will. And yes, it would be lovely to meet up and have a chat, let me know where and when.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering why you'd think I was in Leeds. Never mind, maybe next time eh?
    It's a date

I most certainly will. And yes, it would be lovely to meet up and have a chat, let me know where and when.
    I'll be the guy shouting scum at you though a megaphone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr browne)
    Did Labour ever answer the question along the lines of; " Are Labour adamant to stick with their current policy of Tuition Fees" ?
    "After the election we will only do, and exclusively do, what is in the manisfesto. We have asked for trust based on the manifesto. What we say before the election is what we do after the election." That is Peter Mandelson for you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northumbrian)
    It's a date

I'll be the guy shouting scum at you though a megaphone.
    How original. I think the people of TSR can now see you for what you really are. Have I been rude to you? Have I called you any names? No. Quite the contrary, I have offered you a friendly chat, over a coffee perhaps. Way to go.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I may aswell come along with a few tories then...

Lets make it Starbucks, providing Northy is OK supporting multinational corporations...

Naw, I would actually genuinly like to meet some people from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)

Lets make it Starbucks, providing Northy is OK supporting multinational corporations...

A few tories! Dear God!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cosmik_debris)
    A few tories! Dear God!
    :p:

o/j, I wouldn't dream of it, they wouldn't come anyway lol.

Where do you live btw, Cosmik?

ReputationRep:

That would be wicked! Why don't you do a TSR Parliament holiday to Bordeaux? It could be a "fact finding mission" or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    That would be wicked! Why don't you do a TSR Parliament holiday to Bordeaux? It could be a "fact finding mission" or something.
    haha that would be great, but it would be a bit like the "don't mention the war" episode of faulty towers, only it would be something like:
    "don't mention politics", otherwise someone will end up getting beaten up :p:

We should actually have a TSR politics meet-up, it would be very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    dont lie anth - it would end up in a fight, wouldn't it

ReputationRep:
    haha that would be great, but it would be a bit like the "don't mention the war" episode of faulty towers, only it would be something like:
    "don't mention politics", otherwise someone will end up getting beaten up :p:

We should actually have a TSR politics meet-up, it would be very interesting.
    OOOHHH NO!

I'm on a politics degree. You have to talk about it.

Although don't get me started on Republicanism in France. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    dont lie anth - it would end up in a fight, wouldn't it
    No, i'm too weak :p:

Oh **** it... *loads rifle and packs into suitcase*

Lets do this ****!

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm too weak :p:

Oh **** it... *loads rifle and packs into suitcase*

Lets do this ****!
    How about cancelling the election and having a big punch up? I got Prezza on my side though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    How about cancelling the election and having a big punch up? I got Prezza on my side though!
    We may indeed have a punch up, but it depends how the election results finish :p:

ReputationRep:
    We may indeed have a punch up, but it depends how the election results finish :p:
    HAHAHA lush!

Ok I'm off to bed. See youz all same time tommorow?

Nite nite!

ReputationRep:
    yay - tories have a rugby player (me) and an ex TA SAS captain (howard) - lets do it - we'll paste!

ReputationRep:
    The MRLP have a fencer. I own swords, fear me! :p:

--------------

(Original post by mdm708)
    I apologise if this has already been covered, but who is head of the OMRLP?
    I'm the leader of the Loonies on here Anything I can do for you?

ReputationRep:
    How original. I think the people of TSR can now see you for what you really are. Have I been rude to you? Have I called you any names? No. Quite the contrary, I have offered you a friendly chat, over a coffee perhaps. Way to go.
    I'm sorry, I don't like Nazis. Odd isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    Labour for teh win.. although BNP does have a point of limiting immigration (i as an immigrant myself) but zomg the british becoming an ethnic minority??ohnoz! that is bad.

To be honest, the migration system of UK as of the moment is Rubbish, i mean, not too strict, almost everyone can easily get into UK as long as you have a family member here. I'd say a more strict Immigration law. Of course, Im an immigrant but I do respect UK's heritage...

And oohhh, NHS.. i think nurses should be paid better.. thats why nobody wants to be a nurse and there is a huge number of understaffs etc etc because nurses arent getting paid much. And oh, more funding for the NHS! this is the one thing why UK is so great, its because of the NHS free hosppitalisation.

And oh oh, If only there was a party that meets all the exact wants i want. However, as far as im concerned, only BNP has been more specific, but im not voting for emme thinks. I think ill go for the lunatics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    Labour for teh win.. although BNP does have a point of limiting immigration (i as an immigrant myself) but zomg the british becoming an ethnic minority??ohnoz! that is bad.

To be honest, the migration system of UK as of the moment is Rubbish, i mean, not too strict, almost everyone can easily get into UK as long as you have a family member here. I'd say a more strict Immigration law. Of course, Im an immigrant but I do respect UK's heritage...

And oohhh, NHS.. i think nurses should be paid better.. thats why nobody wants to be a nurse and there is a huge number of understaffs etc etc because nurses arent getting paid much. And oh, more funding for the NHS! this is the one thing why UK is so great, its because of the NHS free hosppitalisation.

And oh oh, If only there was a party that meets all the exact wants i want. However, as far as im concerned, only BNP has been more specific, but im not voting for emme thinks. I think ill go for the lunatics
    "free hospitalisation" haha that made me chuckle

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.