TSR General Election 2005/6 Watch

Batazer
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the decision.

Political battle

The struggle to secure our future is being waged on many fronts. The need for political power is crucial to bring about our goals. Without effective political representation the majority of Britons, who are deeply concerned about the future, have no voice in the chambers where decisions are made. Increasingly numbers of voters are expressing apathy and discontent with the endless incompetence, lies,false promises and sleaze coming from the three parties that make up the Old Gang. The BNP will contest and win elections at council, parliamentary, Assembly or European level in order to achieve political power to bring about the changes needed.

Torch bearers of culture

The rich legacy of tradition, legend, myth and very real wealth of landscape and man-made structures is one of our island's richest treasures. The men and women of the British National Party are motivated by love and admiration of the outpouring of culture, art, literature and the pattern of living through the ages that has left its mark on our very landscape. We value the folkways and customs which have been passed down through countless generations. We enthuse with pride at the marvels of architecture and engineering that have been completed on these islands since the construction of the great megaliths 7,000 years ago.

Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.
Carl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Batazer)
The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

While we recognise the United Kingdom as a political entity, the BNP does not arrogantly seek to impose one set of Westminster dominated decisions across these nations. We embrace and cherish the native cultural diversity within the British Isles and wish to extend the concept of democracy to the lowest possible level, where those that are affected by a decision are the ones who influence and make the decision.

Political battle

The struggle to secure our future is being waged on many fronts. The need for political power is crucial to bring about our goals. Without effective political representation the majority of Britons, who are deeply concerned about the future, have no voice in the chambers where decisions are made. Increasingly numbers of voters are expressing apathy and discontent with the endless incompetence, lies,false promises and sleaze coming from the three parties that make up the Old Gang. The BNP will contest and win elections at council, parliamentary, Assembly or European level in order to achieve political power to bring about the changes needed.

Torch bearers of culture

The rich legacy of tradition, legend, myth and very real wealth of landscape and man-made structures is one of our island's richest treasures. The men and women of the British National Party are motivated by love and admiration of the outpouring of culture, art, literature and the pattern of living through the ages that has left its mark on our very landscape. We value the folkways and customs which have been passed down through countless generations. We enthuse with pride at the marvels of architecture and engineering that have been completed on these islands since the construction of the great megaliths 7,000 years ago.

Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.
Do you have to keep cut'n'pasting this stuff? Or have you got nothing more to add to the debate yourself? I'm minded to report any more cut n paste posts like this...what are you hoping to acheive?
thebucketwoman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Carl)
Do you have to keep cut'n'pasting this stuff? Or have you got nothing more to add to the debate yourself? I'm minded to report any more cut n paste posts like this...what are you hoping to acheive?
Like the rest of the BNP, he wants to make people feel despondent, depressed, angry, ignored, abandoned, forgotten, ripped off and exploited enough to vote fascist.
Aristogeiton
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thebucketwoman)
Like the rest of the BNP, he wants to make people feel despondent, depressed, angry, ignored, abandoned, forgotten, ripped off and exploited enough to vote fascist.
Excuse me?

I typed out quite a few policies into this thread!

The grammar schools one and also where money will come from. But you were too busy finding evidence that I'm a nazi I guess :rolleyes:
thebucketwoman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aristogeiton)
Excuse me?

I typed out quite a few policies into this thread!

The grammar schools one and also where money will come from. But you were too busy finding evidence that I'm a nazi I guess :rolleyes:
Huh?
Aristogeiton
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm merely pointing out that I made some decent posts in this thread, which I copied and posted from nowhere.
thebucketwoman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Aristogeiton)
I'm merely pointing out that I made some decent posts in this thread, which I copied and posted from nowhere.
Right.
Batazer
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by thebucketwoman)
I'm not making feel depressed, I KNOW that people feel depressed, angry, ignored, abandoned, forgotten ripped off and exploited by New Labour.
thebucketwoman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Batazer)
I'm not making feel depressed, I KNOW that people feel depressed, angry, ignored, abandoned, forgotten ripped off and exploited by New Labour.
New Labour and the immigrants, lets not forget.
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^ Exactly.. well.. the people most depressed by New Labour, in my experience, have been left wingers, and they/we won't be voting for the BNP
Acaila
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Syntax)
^ Exactly.. well.. the people most depressed by New Labour, in my experience, have been left wingers, and they/we won't be voting for the BNP
Very true.
Vive Clause 4!
Person
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Why would a person be disslillusioned with New Labour? Because if tuition fees, the war, pensions, assylum policy etc. All these thing are related to the genereal rightward shift of New Labour. It is just primative patrotism in times of despair which the BNP feeds on.
Bismarck
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Syntax)
And who do you suppose makes up the BNP? Have you ever looked at its economic policy? It's nearly identical to that of Old Labour.
Carl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
woohooooo One week to go!
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
People, ask more questions on policy and each parties ideas....I need something to do other than my assignment :p:
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Interesting results so far...

All i'm going to say is that if voting continues as it is now, almost every Party will find themselves in a different position to last time.

Competition at the top is fierce, with the lead changing several times, while one Party right at the bottom has failed to receive a single vote.

Turnout is good, but i'm expecting lower numbers than last time by about 230.
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Roger Kirk)
People, ask more questions on policy and each parties ideas....I need something to do other than my assignment :p:
Well, since you neglected to mention it, what is Labours position of university fees, specifically top-up fees?
Daragh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Beekeeper)
Interesting results so far...

All i'm going to say is that if voting continues as it is now, almost every Party will find themselves in a different position to last time.

Competition at the top is fierce, with the lead changing several times, while one Party right at the bottom has failed to receive a single vote.

Turnout is good, but i'm expecting lower numbers than last time by about 230.
Is this like the equivalent of an exit poll then?
RK
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bikerx23)
Well, since you neglected to mention it, what is Labours position of university fees, specifically top-up fees?
I believe about 5 or 6 pages into the thread we made our position clear after someone ask us the same question.
Beekeeper
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by deej2)
Is this like the equivalent of an exit poll then?
Well an exit poll isn't possible, but it does the same thing.

Besically, its close, and its a lot different to last time.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.59%
No (554)
60.95%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed