Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnBuster)
    You can't take votes away because you have 'reason to believe'. And how is a bribe of nothing something that would sway someone?

Agreed. What a farce...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    potentially the vote removed would be of the person attempting to bribe you, and you should expect to see some bannage handed out aswell...

Nobody attempted to bride anybody. This is a farce.

Still even with the speaker discounting votes there is a 650% increase in votes for the BNP from the last election.

Good to see that my positive influence is still in the Party somewhere.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You can't take votes away because you have 'reason to believe'. And how is a bribe of nothing something that would sway someone?
    And especially when the person who was apparently 'bribed' (ie. me) says that they were going to vote for the party anyway! I think my application to join, which was submitted some time ago, is proof of this!

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know that all Parties who have votes above will receive 2 EXTRA seats by default... so if it says you have 10 votes above, you've actually got 12.

ReputationRep:
    YES!! We won!! I would like to congratulate Conservatives and Labour for also doing very well!

ReputationRep:
    I would just like to inform the Liberal Democrats that there is a party back in Party HQ now.

Nobody attempted to bride anybody. This is a farce.
    BNP IN "MARRIAGE FOR VOTES" SCANDAL

more on p.94

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you've taken away a BNP vote and seat! :mad:

TYhis would have anything to do with you attending an anti-BNP rally would it?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    Just to let you know that all Parties who have votes above will receive 2 EXTRA seats by default... so if it says you have 10 votes above, you've actually got 12.
    Does that mean that the Cons and Lib Dems have 20 seats now and Labour 15...etc?

ReputationRep:
    BeeKeeper as speaker do you also have the power to pass bills because YOU think it should happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    I would just like to inform the Liberal Democrats that there is a party back in Party HQ now.
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    How does one actually form a party and get a separate area for members?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger Kirk)
    Does that mean that the Cons and Lib Dems have 20 seats now and Labour 15...etc?
    Yeah, sorry I haven't made it very clear, i'll post the list again, this time with the extra seats added.

ReputationRep:
    How many seats will there be in Parliament? I thought we agreed on 50? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    How many seats will there be in Parliament? I thought we agreed on 50? :confused:
    When did you agree on 50? I said there would be 'substantial' seats allocated, and I don't think I agreed on 50.

ReputationRep:
    Am I invited to this party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Am I invited to this party?
    Sorry, party members only.

ReputationRep:
    this has not been well organised, there is great confusion and controversy. the speaker should resign.

ReputationRep:
    Seats will be allocated as follows, this time with the extra seats added to the total:

BNP: 15 votes; 5 seats

Conservatives: 70 votes; 20 seats

Green: 16 votes; 6 seats

Labour: 51 votes; 15 seats

Liberal Democrats: 73 votes; 20 seats

Monster Raving Loony party: 33 votes; 10 seats

Scottish National Party: 1 vote; 0 seats

Carl (Independent): 20 votes; 1 seat

William 1986: 3 votes; 0 seats

RESPECT: 9 votes; 4 seats

Total: 81

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.