The Student Room Group

Struggling to focus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I ALWAYS struggle, when u start revising, like ANYTHING that's going on seems far more exciting and interesting than doing revision. You need to set time to revise, shut your door, and focus for an hour at a time. Then go and do something else and come back to it in 30 mins. You have to be structured, its the only way to get it done.
See the advert at the top of the page.
Original post by timtea
i have a new idea im trying for my final A2 exams.... ive gone through each module and wrote condensed notes which i then rewrite and condense further into an A5 notebook... i then take the note book with me whenever i go out alone or to work (i basically get paid to sit about, best job ever) and read it. or say if im in bed ill read a module or ill go Starbucks and read it. im sure you get the idea :smile:

Do you know what? This is actually a good idea. There is no excuse to carry a small notebook with you as opposed to 2 tonnes of books. Only problem being, getting through the condensing of the notes initially and all the revision before hand.

But I think I will definitely try this for next year. :smile:
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
See the advert at the top of the page.

If your on about the caffeine pills... Any higher does of the stuff than is in a fairly strong cup of coffee just give me a pretty colourful migraine... It also doesn't help you focus...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending