Sex and the ex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I broke up with my girlfriend of two years about two weeks ago. I still love her but I just felt that we'd go separate ways after uni and it was better to end it now. I'm obviously not happy about the split and I do sometimes wonder if I've made a huge mistake but I think I have to stand by my decision so I don't confuse and hurt her more.

But since we've broken up all I can think about is sex with her. I dream about it at night, it creeps into my thoughts in the day and I literally cannot stop thinking about it. She's sexy as hell and I was always punching above my weight with her, so this is probably why. Sex with anyone else just doesn't even interest me, I just can't stop thinking about her body and about the sexytime we've had the past two years.

It's even taking over the loss I feel about our relationship ending. I miss her so much but right now, sex with her is all I can think about. Is this normal??
dotty_but_good
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry I have nothing constructive to say as I didn't actually read it however I can tell you this. Apparently sailing with someone you sailed with a long time before for a long time, is like sex with the ex.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I broke up with my girlfriend of two years about two weeks ago. I still love her but I just felt that we'd go separate ways after uni and it was better to end it now. I'm obviously not happy about the split and I do sometimes wonder if I've made a huge mistake but I think I have to stand by my decision so I don't confuse and hurt her more.

But since we've broken up all I can think about is sex with her. I dream about it at night, it creeps into my thoughts in the day and I literally cannot stop thinking about it. She's sexy as hell and I was always punching above my weight with her, so this is probably why. Sex with anyone else just doesn't even interest me, I just can't stop thinking about her body and about the sexytime we've had the past two years.

It's even taking over the loss I feel about our relationship ending. I miss her so much but right now, sex with her is all I can think about. Is this normal??
you're a man, other women will interest you sooner or later. you just need to sweat this out; there are plenty of beautiful women who you'll be sexually attracted to.
Nepene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Keep up phone and skype contact with her. Ocassionally go visit her. Don't let pretty girls appear on your facebook. You might get a chance for some more.
ahukcorn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you told her how you feel? Maybe she feels the same...assuming theres was nothing wrong with your relationship other than you both ending uni she could be willing to work something out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (534)
37.82%
No - but I will (110)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (672)
47.59%

Watched Threads