ONE house mate wanted for a lovely house in Plymouth!!! Watch

alysfurby
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, me and three other people have been looking at a house in Mutley, 10 minutes from the uni, 2 minutes from a bus stop to Marjon, about 5/10 minutes from the main bars/clubs in town as well as the train station, parking available outside as well.

All bills are included in the rent, which is £80 a week. The landlord is really friendly, and the house gives off a nice 'homely' feel, and is nicely decorated. The rooms are a nice size as well. The people who live there currently say that its a nice place to live and that nothing is too far away.

We're first years starting in September 2011, so would preferably want to live with other laid-back people. We are all up for having a good time and i would like to think are good people to live with, so yeah let me know if you are interested, and i can give you more details about the place.
alysfurby
Rep:
?
Room available for rent in a spacious five bedroom house next year for £80 a week on a negotiated 10 month contract. Price includes all the bills: gas, water, electricity and broadband bills along with: a double bed and furnishings in the bedroom whilst having a wide amount of space to spare. A large kitchen containing a dining table, fridge/freezer and microwave,, gas powered hob, oven and grill and plenty of cupboards per person. The living room has two two seater sofas, TV. Rest of the house contains a bath/shower, one toilets, washing machine. On street parking outside, permit holders on one side and free in a couple of spaces.

Located on Gifford Terrace Road near Mutley Plain and Central Park and is conveniently just 10 minutes’ walk to University and town and 5 minutes to Co-op.

House mates are two girls, one boy, plus a couple, we're all organised, friendly people in our first year studying social work, maths and law.

Feel free to PM me for more information and photos if interested.
birduk
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go on, give us a clue, which uni?
EierVonSatan
Badges: 19
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by birduk)
Go on, give us a clue, which uni?
Seems they made a few identical threads :rolleyes:

...it's for Plymouth
GavinSweeney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Think I may be a bit late, but got some pictures of the House?
kitty.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I wondered if you could tell me or send me some photos of the if you haven't already filled room. Thanks
alysfurby
Rep:
?
this room is still available.

kitty, i sent you an email on the subject.

anyone else, let me know if your interested.
alysfurby
Rep:
?
Room has now gone guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads