From Ireland. PGCE Business at Sunderland Sept 2011? Watch

eunan2468
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey

Anyone starting a PGCE Business at Sunderland Sept 2011 from Ireland.

Eunan
beautifulanger
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not sure why someone put this in Newcastle uni's as it is in Sunderland not newcastle and he was on about PGCE?

anyways im starting september but im doing PGCE ICT secondary
twitty22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey... Hoping to apply this week for pgce in business education. Dont have the time at the minute with exams, bit of a last minute this decision! Is there many places on this course?!:confused: How was the interview process?! Im hoping i wont be too late, fingers crossed ....From Ireland by the way!!
eunan2468
Rep:
?
sorry for the late reply, havent been on internet for a wile. how did you get on applying to the business education pgce. the interview was dead on, very comfortable and they made me feel very welcome and relaxed. As far as i know, not sure how many are on the course though i think its about 25 students so far, though not sure how many more there offering. what part of Ireland you from, im from a wee town in Derry.
jackie_g
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i have interview on 8th from belfast, wats the interview like really worried bout it.xxx
eunan2468
Rep:
?
Honestly Jackie, dont worry bout it. Its fine. They give you a wee esay excerpt from a recent ofsted report and ask you to answer true or false questions on it. After that, I had to write a page on what i thought was good teaching and what effective method I would use on applying my teaching in the classroom. After this I then had a 1-1 with the course co-ordinator and she talked me through the course and the in's and out's of it. Keep me posted on how you get on, my email is [email protected]. Relax and dont worry, just keep focused on what you can bring and why you want to teach. Sure email me any updates. Good luck..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads