Kate Middleton has lived every girl's dream: marrying a super rich guy Watch

robotwars
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
William is part of the Royal Family so of course he and his family are going to have masses of riches to spare on Kate. she has it all sorted for her. she can do bugger all as far as work is concerned, quit the day job and live without any financial worries or constraints.

this is every girl's dream: to marry a super rich guy and never have to worry about anything again. she can live off his and his family's riches.

who agrees that this is every girl's dream and Kate Middleton has achieved this dream?
arty
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
or just marrying a prince. She has had the day of her dreams. 2 Billion people watching your wedding. WOW. She has nerves of steel literally. I salut her.
hot-choc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hardly a dream. She's going to have a crap life. I wouldn't give up my freedom for any amount of wealth.
Instincts_2012
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Erm... I agree?

Not much to say now...

/thread.
saika.a
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's more to life then money.
Delta Aitch
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
That awkward moment when Prince William realises Kate's sister is even hotter than she is...
username239687
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by saika.a)
There's more to life then money.
I agree. LOADS OF MONEY.
SugarPuffs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You make it sound like Kate has only married him for the money... They met each other at Uni and fell in love with each other afterwards so its like a fairytale ending for them both. But its a bonus being married to a prince and being a member of the royal family
Report 7 years ago
lol. If that's all she wanted it would have been a far easier life to just marry someone who was extremely rich but not a member of the royal family. ie A top lawyer/banker or something
proud nd luvin it
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I guess she has really... but all is not lost yet; Harry is still up for grabs :teeth:
AdzD
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
she comes from a very wealthy family worth millions so im sure she will be used to it.
Miza
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Shes brainwashed, just like other 90% of population who think its okay to even have a royal family in first place, there's financial benefit of having them, but on human level, I was not born to be a king, neither my son will be a king, but prince Charles son will be, how fair is that?
loonyplatypus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone else think it'd be an nightmare? Having to give up your freedom to make sure you're 100% respectable at all times, upholding the reputation of the royal family, spending all your time doing royal events and appearances instead of doing what you want, lots of pressure to have children to make sure there are heirs to the throne, etc. I'd hate it
darkxangel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by robotwars)
William is part of the Royal Family so of course he and his family are going to have masses of riches to spare on Kate. she has it all sorted for her. she can do bugger all as far as work is concerned, quit the day job and live without any financial worries or constraints.

this is every girl's dream: to marry a super rich guy and never have to worry about anything again. she can live off his and his family's riches.

who agrees that this is every girl's dream and Kate Middleton has achieved this dream?
Erm, yh some girls dream about getting married to a rich dude, but not all. I would rather become rich by working hard than leech of some rich guy. (I'm not saying that Kate is leeching off William btw).
DrPulse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hahaha just say it she's leeching. what are you afraid of, the guillotine ?
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Miza)
Shes brainwashed, just like other 90% of population who think its okay to even have a royal family in first place, there's financial benefit of having them, but on human level, I was not born to be a king, neither my son will be a king, but prince Charles son will be, how fair is that?
Life's not fair kid, get over it.
heartskippedabeat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
But in 5 years he won't have any of his hair left.
Swings and roundabouts :rolleyes:

(I do wish I was her though )
proud nd luvin it
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awww that was sweet how William just drove himself and Kate to Clarence House
capshunting
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
anyway,best wishs for them.
Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Best of luck to Princess Catherine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise