Ye Olde Medievel Thread Watch

HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
(I'm not really sure what I'm on about any more... but it's stopping me from writing my essay so it's all good)
Same here
SmuUsh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh but you should do your essay for writing is the gift of a god to which you are able to explain your thoughts through symbols on a piece of parchment!
And where must i go for the test in which you have outlined?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vienna:))
Oh but you should do your essay for writing is the gift of a god to which you are able to explain your thoughts through symbols on a piece of parchment!
And where must i go for the test in which you have outlined?
But this essay is a critical study of a work of satan. There can be nothing pure in this, other than that it will harden me against such evils that I might better face them in battles yet to come.

You must travel to... the dark lands. Travel to the dark lands and converse with the sage!

I feel like I've been taking drugs.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That is truer than the sun is yellow!
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
go suketh yonder horse.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That is truer than the sun is yellow!
A tricky statement... for the sun at noon may be whiter than the purest snow, and at sunset may be as red as chavblood. Be ye a temptress, trying to plot the downfall of our kingdom with statements such as this?

--------------

(Original post by Fleff's Toy)
go suketh yonder horse.
Yonder horse proves too much for me, and my heart fills with woe as I realise my failure.

Licketh mine balls, sir.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No for reasons that i wish that success is where you are. may it bee in writing the demon of an essay or just in a simple battle! Heart blood is stronger than an instinct and yet if your trust is not with me then trust is with no one for i am more honest then many here!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The demon essay's vitality has fallen to 435/1200! One more effective paragraph and a decently sized conclusion, and I believe the killing blow will be all that is left of this foul beast.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good so there will be no worry for such a demon!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
By the way, how utterly terrifying is it that before I typed the last paragraph of my essay, I did a word count and it was 666?
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh the number of 6 is a number which means a lot to many. in ways it is mystical for it represents completion
Bobbie W
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
It is the work of devil so the number 6 is, type upon your parchment but another word sir and forestall the wrath of the fallen angel.

I may vouch for Vienna's saftey I believe her heart to be true and to be firmly rooted upon this kingdom, A steady and firm hand is she, a fine addition to any family she may be. Although Vienna beg upon thee to undertake martial training for thou neverst know when thou will be called upon.

I believe our army to be of greater order and magnitude when thrown into relief by the damned *history student*s villany and hence I am confident of a victory no matter what foul witchcraft he may employ. Student you may have stuided battles and have no honour buy any perceived measure, but sir a good general is never over confident.

To all my loyal subjects I say only thank you and we should continue to band together, staying strong to overcome the band of fear this infernal rebillion is sure to throw upon us.

Keep the faith my loyal followers and stay the course for I fear the day is still long.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I jouney forth to the land of Englishoffice where I shall present mine essay to the gods. I only hope it is enough to appease them. Then I must undertake a journey of great magnitude, in order that I may reach "student halls" and test myself with a variety of dodgy out of date foodstuffs. Then and only then may I return to the realm of TSR.

Farewell, great warriors. Wish me luck.
Ferrus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh the number of 6 is a number which means a lot to many. in ways it is mystical for it represents completion
7 is truely a noble number, equatating to the number of heavens and the days our lord doth created the world and the glassey sphere around it. But alas 6 is the mark of incompetion, the devil, repeated by that other holy number 3 for emphasis.
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but 8 is the number of infinity for resting on it side it doth replicate the symbol.
1 is the number of the moon... of lunar healing and 2 is the number when the sun is presence... Creating and understanding is the aim
Ferrus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
but 8 is the number of infinity for resting on it side it doth replicate the symbol.
1 is the number of the moon... of lunar healing and 2 is the number when the sun is presence... Creating and understanding is the aim
Silence, these are but pagan numbers!
SmuUsh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes i do realise but in numbers comes success!
Ferrus
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes i do realise but in numbers comes success!
Foul witch, prepare the stake!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I knew she wasn't to be trusted. A pagan! A foul wiccan nymph lurking in our most holy of fortresses!
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ye olde bathe for you peasants you smell lol (just kidding) xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (626)
80.67%
Leave (150)
19.33%

Watched Threads