Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the side of good shall always win for we ahve a vast amount of followers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    the side of good shall always win for we ahve a vast amount of followers!
    But you are not the side of good! You are the oppressors; we are the downtrodden who will be fighting for our freedom!

ReputationRep:
    This is funny. I have trouble speaking normal English so won't even try the old one, but err, isn't it mediaevel in British English?

ReputationRep:
    you have freedom so why do you wish to trample the good name of this land.
    All i wish to do is to listen understand and reform those who see evil!

ReputationRep:
    you have freedom so why do you wish to trample the good name of this land.
    We don't have freedom, that's the point!

ReputationRep:
    yes you do.. you have the freedom to speak, to argue and you have most certainly got freedom if you plan to revolt

ReputationRep:
    yes you do.. you have the freedom to speak, to argue and you have most certainly got freedom if you plan to revolt
    This is a medieval society remember, not a modern one. We are tied to the land; our lives are controlled by our lords. In this way we do not have freedom. Also, it's not as if we have permission to revolt, we do not have the 'right' to protest like protesters do in modern society!

ReputationRep:
    yes but you still do it because you are being stubborn no i suggest you go back to your "hut" and back to your farming and stop argueing,
    if you do not wish to do this then go and live with the chavs

ReputationRep:
    I will indeed go back to farming for the time being, but beware for there will be a point when we will strike!

ReputationRep:
    when you do strike i will be ready for you

ReputationRep:
    My good and noble defender Vienna I thank you deeply, continue to fight againas all in your way.
    Student you are wrong, wat typler sir may I remind thee what happened and howst he was smote (dacapitated) upon the fields of Eggham. He made the greatest error in that he rebeled against the divide rulers of this land. May I also remind thee what happened to his rebelious band. Sir if you have sene return upon thee to thou huts and never returnest to this land. The attrocities commited in his name werest also far more damaging than thoe commited aginast him.

Seek not to better thou self through arms sir but instead seekest an advancement, I offer yee a post of squire? as negotiation is beeteret sir than armed strife.

ReputationRep:
    My good and noble defender Vienna I thank you deeply, continue to fight againas all in your way.
    Student you are wrong, wat typler sir may I remind thee what happened and howst he was smote (dacapitated) upon the fields of Eggham. He made the greatest error in that he rebeled against the divide rulers of this land. May I also remind thee what happened to his rebelious band. Sir if you have sene return upon thee to thou huts and never returnest to this land. The attrocities commited in his name werest also far more damaging than thoe commited aginast him.

Seek not to better thou self through arms sir but instead seekest an advancement, I offer yee a post of squire? as negotiation is beeteret sir than armed strife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbie W)
    Sir bear your language is one I do not recognise offhand, could it be the heathen french, sir please I beg of thee repent the foul toungue and return to our more basic version or at least append a translation for our intellects may not be as broad as your own.
    ]
    Goon ete wormes and swich wrecchednesse

ReputationRep:
    Sir bear your language is one I do not recognise offhand, could it be the heathen french, sir please I beg of thee repent the foul toungue and return to our more basic version or at least append a translation for our intellects may not be as broad as your own.
    ]
    Goon ete wormes and swich wrecchednesse

ReputationRep:
    I am back again from the western border from spying on the land of the chavs to see if there were any survivors but in good time they will return even though they were removed from the land but when they do return they will yet face defeat again and again!

ReputationRep:
    I am back again from the western border from spying on the land of the chavs to see if there were any survivors but in good time they will return even though they were removed from the land but when they do return they will yet face defeat again and again!

ReputationRep:

Wat Tyler was stabbed, not decapitated, and this took place at Smithfield, not Egham. Also apart from the murder of a few who the rebels saw as traitors, they were deliberately held back from committing atrocities, and were relatively well-disciplined. Those atrocities committed against the rebels were far worse than anything they did themselves; they were murdered wholesale!
    Negotiation is indeed better than strife; therefore good sir let me have time to consider.

ReputationRep:

Wat Tyler was stabbed, not decapitated, and this took place at Smithfield, not Egham. Also apart from the murder of a few who the rebels saw as traitors, they were deliberately held back from committing atrocities, and were relatively well-disciplined. Those atrocities committed against the rebels were far worse than anything they did themselves; they were murdered wholesale!
    Negotiation is indeed better than strife; therefore good sir let me have time to consider.

ReputationRep:
    I am gratful you have taken such time sir and I admire thouest superior knowledge, I am however sure that the archbishop of canterbury at the time of wat tyler would have said something about the treachous revolt especially as they looted and burned the celestial city of london and killed him in cold blood.

ReputationRep:
    I am gratful you have taken such time sir and I admire thouest superior knowledge, I am however sure that the archbishop of canterbury at the time of wat tyler would have said something about the treachous revolt especially as they looted and burned the celestial city of london and killed him in cold blood.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.