Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He should be avenged unless he was against us in which Huzzah!

ReputationRep:
    He should be avenged unless he was against us in which Huzzah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbie W)
    I am gratful you have taken such time sir and I admire thouest superior knowledge, I am however sure that the archbishop of canterbury at the time of wat tyler would have said something about the treachous revolt especially as they looted and burned the celestial city of london and killed him in cold blood.
    Burning down the Savoy Palace and Highbury Manor, in order to destroy the manorial records which bound them in serfdom, hardly constitutes burning the city of london...and they were expressly forbade from looting; the one man that did was severely punished for it!

Good sir, I admire your determination to seek peace instead of strife. I now have to leave this domain, but I will consider your terms while I am gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobbie W)
    I am gratful you have taken such time sir and I admire thouest superior knowledge, I am however sure that the archbishop of canterbury at the time of wat tyler would have said something about the treachous revolt especially as they looted and burned the celestial city of london and killed him in cold blood.
    Burning down the Savoy Palace and Highbury Manor, in order to destroy the manorial records which bound them in serfdom, hardly constitutes burning the city of london...and they were expressly forbade from looting; the one man that did was severely punished for it!

Good sir, I admire your determination to seek peace instead of strife. I now have to leave this domain, but I will consider your terms while I am gone.

ReputationRep:
    Vienna I admire your attitude, I seek peace with the student the better that we may concentrate our efforts elewhere, He may indeed be a powerfull ally, for the better to befirend a former enemy and harness his considerable skills for our own, I am sure If he joins us he will be a loyal, noble and dependable ally.

ReputationRep:
    Vienna I admire your attitude, I seek peace with the student the better that we may concentrate our efforts elewhere, He may indeed be a powerfull ally, for the better to befirend a former enemy and harness his considerable skills for our own, I am sure If he joins us he will be a loyal, noble and dependable ally.

ReputationRep:
    ok i will retract anything that has offended the Student and ask if he accepts my appologies!
    I am sorry and did not know that this was your intention!

ReputationRep:
    ok i will retract anything that has offended the Student and ask if he accepts my appologies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    *she... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thankest thee vienna your loyalty is by far the greatest and touches my very soul.

ReputationRep:
    sorry she...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna:))
    I accept your apologies. I am now ready to join the ranks of the gentry or nobility; I am loyal and wise, and have some useful advice to give you.

ReputationRep:
    thank you and your advice will be treated with respect and shall be considered valueable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    I accept your apologies. I am now ready to join the ranks of the gentry or nobility; I am loyal and wise, and have some useful advice to give you.
    :eek: You are a traitor to our class!

ReputationRep:
    oh and i have found a collection of chavs
    http://blogs.warwick.ac.uk/images/cc...0/22/chavs.jpg
    they are planning to wage war what are we to do what are we to do?
    but luckily we have warned them
    http://www.toseef.com/this-store-is-not-4-chavs.JPG
    But we must be prepared for the invasion of the chavs!
    http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artis...-the-Chavs.JPG

ReputationRep:
    Kew control yourself squire history student has made a fine choice, she may not be of noble birth but she has proven herself with her wise decision.

Vienna I thank you and your knights for your due dillagence; Kew rideest thou to the border thus threatened by them, Take all your hosts of men and ride us of this scourge. Student you have before seemest eager for battle thou shalt also ride to that same border with all your compainies of knights, Ridest thou across the embattled border and takest there the chav outpost of Slough. Burn it to the ground and slaughter any whoest reside there. Vienna I have a quest for you as well, take 12 knights and 3 members of your household, and bring me the jade monkey before the next full moon. Do such a thing and you will be greatly rewarded.

ReputationRep:
    i shall do this and hope that i shall succeed!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.buddhamuseum.com/ivory-ne...onkey_3823.jpg
    we have the jade monkey!
    http://www.barakatgallery.com/Auctio...gs/PF2459a.jpg
    but there was so many of them none looking the same so i got them all
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?sv...Jade+Monkey%21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kew)
    :eek: You are a traitor to our class!
    I know you are a good fighter Kew. Come forget your differences with the nobility, as I have; let us join together in the cause of fighting the dreaded chavs, who are enemies to us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryStudent)
    I know you are a good fighter Kew.
    *Titters* There speaks the voice of experience!

[/QUOTE] Come forget your differences with the nobility, as I have; let us join together in the cause of fighting the dreaded chavs, who are enemies to us all.[/QUOTE]

Kew, I too have joined with HistoryStudent to vanquish ye dreaded chavs. Will you not join us in this excellent and worthy expedition?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.