Application forms on paper Watch

iamaclue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
To start off - I have completed the sections about my course, income, etc. etc.

I'm upto the part where my parents need to provide financial information. This is what it says on the website:

The person(s) supporting your application for student finance must provide financial information in order for your application to be fully assessed. Please indicate below which method they will use to provide this information.

Select 'online - in the same application form as me' if your parents or partner are present and want to provide their financial information now .

Select 'online - after me' if your parents or partner want to log in independently from you and provide their financial information in a separate secure session, to protect their privacy.

Select 'by completing a paper form' if your parents or partner do not want to use the online self service but would prefer to provide their financial information on paper.

The only problem is - it gives me the first 2 options of doing it online but it doesn't give me the option of selecting 'by completing a paper form'. My parents want to complete the form on paper (because they're terrible with the internet/technology). Does anyone know how I can get them to send me a paper application form for my parents?

Your help is appreciated!
hypocriticaljap
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Download them from here
http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum.../dg_194354.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (368)
37.28%
No - but I will (74)
7.5%
No - I don't want to (69)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (476)
48.23%

Watched Threads