animal abuse?? Watch

Kaya:)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
so today I went to london to watch the royal wedding. It looked lovely and perfect. But there was a horse that went a bit out of control and after the wedding, we were walking past the gates of where the horseguards stand, and in the corner past another gate I saw someone hitting that same(i think) horse. surely this is abuse and they shouldnt be doing that? I think it just goes to show that they only show what they want you to see?
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I think it just goes to show that they only show what they want you to see?"

Welcome to reality.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kaya:))
so today I went to london to watch the royal wedding. It looked lovely and perfect. But there was a horse that went a bit out of control and after the wedding, we were walking past the gates of where the horseguards stand, and in the corner past another gate I saw someone hitting that same(i think) horse. surely this is abuse and they shouldnt be doing that? I think it just goes to show that they only show what they want you to see?
Define hitting? Decking the horse in the face or slapping its back or what?
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
Define hitting? Decking the horse in the face or slapping its back or what?
It looked like proper hard decking and I think they were using a whip or something?
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kaya:))
It looked like proper hard decking and I think they were using a whip or something?
I can't say because I did not see but if those horses were regularly abused you would know about it. They are in the public eye pretty often and its not hard to tell when a horse is badly abused.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
I can't say because I did not see but if those horses were regularly abused you would know about it. They are in the public eye pretty often and its not hard to tell when a horse is badly abused.
yeah i get what you mean. i looked up on the subject and found that last year prince harry was accused of abusing his pony with a stab wound
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads