Should I get a temporary replacement? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Right, I have entered a long distance relationship with my girlfriend; it's been two months, and whilst things are great between us. Good communication between us, with her coming back in a week for 2 weeks. I am finding it really stressful at times.

The problem with the LDR is that I basically miss having my girlfriend with me in the same locale. Over the phone it is very hard to convey myself sexually to her, because we end up getting depressed, and when the realisation hits us that we are not together in the same city it kills the mood. I'm hitting 26 this year, and I am now thinking that I should be going out, partying and playing the field. Rather then being tied down to this.

What is stopping me from breaking up from her, is because I really like the girl a lot. She is caring, understanding etc etc and I am worried that I wont find this in another girl if I let her go.

So I am in a pickle and don't know what to do? Was thinking about getting a tempory girlfriend here, but I know that is not fair on my current girlfriend. How should I handle this?

Thanks.
foldingstars45
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you like your girlfriend that much, you wouldn't want to replace her, you would wait..
Flamin Nora
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So basically you want to cheat on your girlfriend? At least break up with her before you go looking for other women.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads