Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
does anyone else read the DW discussions on reddit? :redface:
Reply 1361
This thread gets me through my day at work :ninja:
Reply 1362
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
TSR is my only port of call for DW discussions. :pierre:

For DW, I mostly use Gallifrey Base as that's where all the scoops and spoilers hit first. And the speculation is brilliant and extremely in-depth.

Ah, ok. Well I guess reddit is the combination of all the different sources, good and bad. Saying that, I get to see how Americans are finding their introduction to DW, which is quite interesting.

Sorry if anyone has posted this before, don't blink:

Warning: not for those with Angel/Silent issues :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Katie_louise
Ah, ok. Well I guess reddit is the combination of all the different sources, good and bad. Saying that, I get to see how Americans are finding their introduction to DW, which is quite interesting.

Spoiler

A bit of warning about what's in the spoiler would be nice. :afraid:

I've spent most of the day home alone, revising and I kept thinking there was a Silent behind me. And now it's so much worse.
Reply 1364
Original post by sleekchic
A bit of warning about what's in the spoiler would be nice. :afraid:

I've spent most of the day home alone, revising and I kept thinking there was a Silent behind me. And now it's so much worse.

There was one :tongue: Will edit to make it a bit more obvious, sorry!
Reply 1365

Spoiler

That made me a bit :erm:

Right up until the point I noticed that the writing says "forget the ligths" :mmm:
Reply 1366
Original post by Aula
That made me a bit :erm:

Right up until the point I noticed that the writing says "forget the ligths" :mmm:

:five: for the River pic, she is awesome :biggrin:
Reply 1367
If I was to do the Liverpool 10K in August dressed as the Doctor complete with mop and fez, for charity. Do you think I would be able to bring in many reddies? It would be for epilepsy or neuroscience :h:
Original post by Mess.
If I was to do the Liverpool 10K in August dressed as the Doctor complete with mop and fez, for charity. Do you think I would be able to bring in many reddies? It would be for epilepsy or neuroscience :h:

Depends as I imagine others would have the same idea. Same goes for doing it a Dalek really.

Go as a Silence or Weeping Angel. Would be very interesting.
Reply 1369
Original post by Mess.

Original post by Mess.

complete with mop and fez yes!

(although you've just reminded me I never did sponsor RobbieC. Oops)
Reply 1370
Original post by SirMasterKey
Depends as I imagine others would have the same idea. Same goes for doing it a Dalek really.

Go as a Silence or Weeping Angel. Would be very interesting.

Original post by Aula
complete with mop and fez yes!

(although you've just reminded me I never did sponsor RobbieC. Oops)

The mop and the fez would hopefully be the thing that sets me apart :h:
Although I sincerely doubt anyone else in Liverpool would do it as Doctor Who. Don't know whether that is good or bad :awesome:

I forgot to sponsor Rob as well :colondollar:
Original post by Mess.
The mop and the fez would hopefully be the thing that sets me apart :h:
Although I sincerely doubt anyone else in Liverpool would do it as Doctor Who. Don't know whether that is good or bad :awesome:

I forgot to sponsor Rob as well :colondollar:

Then go for it! In fact get a friend to go as a dalek, provide entertainment for people by subequently wacking the dalek with the mop. :awesome:
****, I forgot to sponsor Rob too.

:getmecoat:

Guess I'll donate.
Who's Rob? :ninja:

I love this bit of music

:moon:

Spoiler

What's a ligth?
Reply 1375
Original post by SirMasterKey
Who's Rob? :ninja:

I love this bit of music

:moon:

Talking of music, whats the piece of music used when the little girl is regenerating in dotm? Am i right in saying that's been used in DW before...
Reply 1376
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde

What's a ligth?

You don't know because you've had to forget about it.
Reply 1377
Has anyne got a link to the 'standard' Doctor Who music of the Matt Smith era? You know the uplifting one when he is on a winning rant :awesome:
What's a ligth?

What's a what?

Original post by Yoghurt
Talking of music, whats the piece of music used when the little girl is regenerating in dotm? Am i right in saying that's been used in DW before...

It probably has the same rift and melody as somewhere else but I think that it will be a tiny bit different.
Original post by Mess.
Has anyne got a link to the 'standard' Doctor Who music of the Matt Smith era? You know the uplifting one when he is on a winning rant :awesome:

This one? (Plus the rant)

Latest