The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bramz19
The only water in the forest is the River... Song? :holmes:

It must be talking about River Song! And links in again with what someone said last week about the water and Amy 'Pond' and gateways!
so what do we think of the water line?

havent both amy and river been in a forest themed episode- the library one and the angels one?

whats meant by the forest?

confused
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Which forest? :holmes:

There is a very crude answer which I will refrain from putting down for the younger posters around here. But who knows, all very intriguing.

Original post by ChelseyElla
It must be talking about River Song! And links in again with what someone said last week about the water and Amy 'Pond' and gateways!

The plot thickens! Marvellous.
doesn't knowing the spoilers ruin it for you guys?
i think its aimed at the library- where the young dr first met river
Original post by alexthekid
doesn't knowing the spoilers ruin it for you guys?

We don't know them.

Speculations half the fun.
I guess I'm going deaf.

I could have sworn Idris said: The River in the Forest is the Pond.

I need to get my ears checked.

But did anyone notice the little camera pan to Amy after Rory told the Doctor what Idris said?
Original post by cambo211
We don't know them.

Speculations half the fun.

but it's practically impossible to know unless you study every quote and every clue and every miniscule of detail, and even then you don't even know. it's like, how do you even have the time :s-smilie:
Maybe it's not River as in River Song but some other River?
the river is too obvious to be river, unless it's too obvious to be too obvious to be river and then i don't even know who i am anymore
Reply 2350
Clip Two has Chris from Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes! Squeel!
but it's practically impossible to know unless you study every quote and every clue and every miniscule of detail, and even then you don't even know. it's like, how do you even have the time :s-smilie:

Which is why it's speculation. We don't know we can merely speculate.

Of course we can look at the leaks and find out exactly what it is but for me the speculation involved in Who is the best bit.

It's not like we have to sit watching the episode five times while analysing the script. Just once you know what to look out for you pick up all the important bits and the little ones that look like throwaway lines triggers your memory of something that happened in previous series/episodes and the gears start turning and you start making the links :tongue:

I think what kind of spoiler it is should be put above the spoiler...some people put theories and speculation in them...but I've seen literal spoilers put in them and I've clicked on it expecting speculation just to have the series ruined for me...sort it out! :cry2:
What the hell were Rory and Amy supposed to be running from in the Tardis exactly? They were running down coridoors like they were fleeing something (like when all the doors were closing and the house was screwing with them) I mean, they didn't seem to be heading anywhere and at that point the ood wasn't yet after them. They can't have been running from the house because he was everywhere in the tardis, where they went had no significance, they couldn't escape him.

I found that bit annoying, it made no sense.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
That's from two weeks ago... :awesome: See my above post

Oops :colondollar:
Anyone keeping count on Rory's "deaths"?
Reply 2356
Original post by Jallenbah
What the hell were Rory and Amy supposed to be running from in the Tardis exactly? They were running down coridoors like they were fleeing something (like when all the doors were closing and the house was screwing with them) I mean, they didn't seem to be heading anywhere and at that point the ood wasn't yet after them. They can't have been running from the house because he was everywhere in the tardis, where they went had no significance, they couldn't escape him.

Wasn't the idea that they were trying to be entertainment so that House didn't just kill them?
Original post by Jallenbah

They were running for the House's entertainment. You saw how he sapped all the air from the room, and turned the gravity up to bone crushing levels. It was simply for His entertainment. They weren't running from anything, they were running for him. Then after TARDIS spoke to Rory they were running to get to the control room before he could kill them when he decided he wanted to.
(edited 12 years ago)
Ah I see. Well that makes a bit more sense.
Original post by ??????????????????
Anyone keeping count on Rory's "deaths"?

I'm on 9001 so far. :colondollar:

Latest