The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1824359/

I think it's fake but if it's not... :O
Reply 3581
Are the cloaked people in the trailer the same people behind the sarcophaguses in the pandorica bit last year???
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Captain Avery?

He looks thinner and taller than Captain Avery and he seems to have been identified on GB as Richard Trinder who's playing Captain Harcourt.

I've found some slightly spoilery pics from next week's episode. :teeth:

Anyway who wants them should PM me.
IMDB :colonhash:
Reply 3584
Ok, I'm going to ask some thing really stupid but...how come we have seen photos of Amy and the baby before the baby was born?
These?

They look official and not too revealing.

Two pics from the next episode.

Spoiler

The second one is so badass. :coma:

Yes those. Rory looks pretty awesome in that one.

Here's the link. http://jamthebass.tumblr.com/post/5940288767/doctor-who-pictures-a-good-man-goes-to-war
You might as well have posted Wikipedia.

I'm honestly going to submit John Simm and Paul McGann so someone somewhere will pick that up and spend months speculating over it. :teehee:

DO IT! DO IT NAO! NAO NAO NAO!
I bet you somebody will pick it up and post it on this thread :biggrin:
Original post by Katie_louise
Ok, I'm going to ask some thing really stupid but...how come we have seen photos of Amy and the baby before the baby was born?

Timey wimey.
These?

Spoiler

Mr Potato head so looks like a perv.

GUN SWORD COMBO! :biggrin:
Anyone wanna make a guess to why he is a Roman again?
Original post by sleekchic
Yes those. Rory looks pretty awesome in that one.

Here's the link. http://jamthebass.tumblr.com/post/5940288767/doctor-who-pictures-a-good-man-goes-to-war

Inbox is full, by the by.
Reply 3590
These?

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Varciani
OK, a teeny question about this episode (although I'm confused about a lot of it). At the end, when the real Dr chucked the ganger Dr the sonic screwdriver, I'm sure he mentioned something about it saving molecules, or something? Did anyone else notice that?

Anyone?
Original post by ??????????????????
Mr Potato head so looks like a perv.

GUN SWORD COMBO! :biggrin:
Anyone wanna make a guess to why he is a Roman again?

Spoiler

Reply 3593
Timey wimey. Pictures from the future.

Original post by Colonel.
Timey wimey.

Very, very timey wimey :biggrin: Either that room was from the future or a time traveller took the pic..

...or there is a timeline issue going on :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
She doesn't look that troubled considering she gave birth against her will.
Yes. Though you should spoiler tag that. :tongue:

Spoiler

Apparently,

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
No Fourth Dimension message this week :holmes:
Yes. Though you should spoiler tag that. :tongue:

Spoiler

Ah ****...shouldn't have looked at that one.

Spoiled :colonhash:
Overall, a bad episode that built to a cool payoff. I cringed when one of the Jens actually said something like 'Who are the real monsters here?' with no degree of irony. :facepalm2: Ending made it all worth it, though, and there were some gloriously bad effects in that time-honoured DW fashion.
Original post by TulipFields
I love his evil grin/laughter/and the way he mocks Doctor, no matter how much I love the Doctor :coma: It would be cool if he was River's father, she talks to the Doctor in the same flirty mocking manner, unlike his assistant who are either drooling over him or are flirting with him (except Donna)

Yes, and also the fact that she can drive the TARDIS like that. The Master is pretty damn good at flying the TARDIS, and he did turn it into a paradox machine as well. Yeah, when I see that evil grin I just :coma: and when he laughs. :lol: The Master race scene was brilliant. I just randomly started laughing. It really was spectacular. :lol: But yeah, I see what you mean. There is so much man-flirting between 10 and the Master "Are you asking me out on a date?" and the whole "I like it when you say my name." thing, dodgy as hell but brilliant nonetheless. :biggrin: