The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
So what do you guys think of the Omega symbol in the trailer? :holmes:

I don't know. I don't think it's anything to do with Omega, but then why would it be there. River Song and Octavian and his army people (clerics?) had the symbols on their uniforms in the two angel episodes as well :holmes:
Original post by Oncoming Storm
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That would be fantastic!!! I hope it is something like that, it's sad that we (and the Doctor) have to watch their relationship and know that she's going to die. Then again, she has to go through their relationship thinking he's going to die as well, it's such a tragic ol' love story. Eat your heart out, Rose. :lol:

agreed. Rose's pining is nothing compared to this angst-ridden tragic love story :smile:
Speaking of River (:biggrin:), what do we think of her outfit in the trailer? The hat looks fancy, but I can't work out what else she's wearing - can anyone help? I only ask because I've seen some comments connecting her with the Victorian London part of the episode. :smile:
Original post by Calimboness
agreed. Rose's pining is nothing compared to this angst-ridden tragic love story :smile:

They should've left Rose alone after the Doctor had done his pining. Bringing her back was just silly. But this love story is complicated and cute at the same time, I love it. :biggrin:
Original post by Madjackismad
Hahah, I wish I thought of that. :p:

Dalek Thay is on Twitter. :shock:

http://twitter.com/#!/dalekthay

I don't usually use Twitter, but it would totally be worth using it to follow Dalek Thay. :lol:
They should've left Rose alone after the Doctor had done his pining. Bringing her back was just silly. But this love story is complicated and cute at the same time, I love it. :biggrin:

:h::h::h:
Reply 3966
Original post by Pandora.
Speaking of River (:biggrin:), what do we think of her outfit in the trailer? The hat looks fancy, but I can't work out what else she's wearing - can anyone help? I only ask because I've seen some comments connecting her with the Victorian London part of the episode. :smile:

I think there is meant to be an episode based in

Spoiler

which she has just come from.
Original post by Katie_louise
We know for a fact that the Doctor has known about Amy for a while but has been keeping it to himself...

Yeah, he can spot clones a mile off. Remember in the Sontaran Strategem with clone Martha?

I can't get enough of River/Doctor...their relationship is so romantic but has so many great humour moments :biggrin:

I really hope this isn't her last series. That would mean that the end of this series would be River meeting the doc for the first time, them having their romanc, him sharing his real name, and the Doctor dying for real...sooooo....yeah, I hope it's not the end :redface:

Yeah I pointed it out. It looks Victorian and some people pointed out the teaser about

Spoiler

Either way...:drool: hehe

Oh and huge spoiler that might be true and might not and I don't know how I feel about it but either way:

Spoiler

Oh and Pandora, thanks for the friends add :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
What does Bad Wolf mean? :zomg:
Original post by Calimboness
I can't get enough of River/Doctor...their relationship is so romantic but has so many great humour moments :biggrin:

I really hope this isn't her last series. That would mean that the end of this series would be River meeting the doc for the first time, them having their romanc, him sharing his real name, and the Doctor dying for real...sooooo....yeah, I hope it's not the end :redface:

If the Doctor died, the country would go into mass mourning and there would be an uproar. I would abandon my ambitions of becoming a Pharmacist and hack my way into the BBC and regenerate Doctor Who for all you faithful fans. :biggrin:

And yeah, they have everything, cuteness, comedy moments, and their chemistry isn't that bad either. I'd be gutted if this was her last series, I want to see them meet Jim the Fish!!! The episode where they meet is going to be so cute, and it's going to break my heart.
Original post by Stargatecrazy
I don't know. I don't think it's anything to do with Omega, but then why would it be there. River Song and Octavian and his army people (clerics?) had the symbols on their uniforms in the two angel episodes as well :holmes:

I'm not sure on that one..I don't know enough about the original Omega in classic Who to really comment on him, but it's a possibility. :beard:

Me neither, but the symbol is quite prominent in the trailer. Octavian, you say... Maybe he's just another piece in the jigsaw :s:
Original post by Stargatecrazy
Yeah I pointed it out. It looks Victorian and some people pointed out the teaser about

Spoiler

Either way...:drool: hehe

Oh and huge spoiler that might be true and might not and I don't know how I feel about it but either way:

Spoiler

I read that spoiler but worded differently! Looks like it might be true!! :love::h::love:
I have to go and it's in the middle of a lovel D/R discussion. I'll br bringing the topic up tomorrow even if it's in the middle of an entirely irrelevant conversation :biggrin::biggrin:
have they released the preview for the next episode?
If the Doctor died, the country would go into mass mourning and there would be an uproar. I would abandon my ambitions of becoming a Pharmacist and hack my way into the BBC and regenerate Doctor Who for all you faithful fans. :biggrin:

And yeah, they have everything, cuteness, comedy moments, and their chemistry isn't that bad either. I'd be gutted if this was her last series, I want to see them meet Jim the Fish!!! The episode where they meet is going to be so cute, and it's going to break my heart.

I WANT TO SEE THE SINGING TOWERS :love:

Edit: But not straight away as that would mean the end of their relationship :s-smilie: :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Madjackismad
Hahah, I wish I thought of that. :p:

Dalek Thay is on Twitter. :shock:

http://twitter.com/#!/dalekthay

"Your mum is so fat that instead of using a vat of flesh to make her Ganger, they used a grease dumpster from Burger King"
I read that spoiler but worded differently! Looks like it might be true!! :love::h::love:

Ohhh, I hope that spoiler's true!! I can't wait for this episode now! I haven't been so excited for an episode in a long time. (I say this every week, don't I? Oh well.) Awwww. That spoiler had better be true, I can imagine it now. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by ??????????????????
"Your mum is so fat that instead of using a vat of flesh to make her Ganger, they used a grease dumpster from Burger King"

Brilliant. :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending