The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calimboness
Done. :smile:

We will have this plan ready for whenever Moffat loses his mind and decides to end DW...though he'd be daft to do that :P

Yeah, he'd only do it if the Silence had been messing with his head or something. :biggrin:
Original post by ??????????????????
Good luck for episode 8 then. 3 months of waiting :biggrin: Not as much as the Lone Centurion but still long.

I'll feel like the Lone Centurion. 3 months will be WAAAAYYY too long, especially after what's meant to be a bloomin' huge cliff hanger :frown:
3 months might as well be 2000 years from where I'm sitting :biggrin:

I agree. This is going to be even worse than 2009, because this time we've got a whopping great cliffhanger to drive us insane for 3 months. And 2009 was intolerable.
Original post by Oncoming Storm
I agree. This is going to be even worse than 2009, because this time we've got a whopping great cliffhanger to drive us insane for 3 months. And 2009 was intolerable.

*bangs head against TARDIS*
*bangs head against TARDIS*

Stop it! You're hurting her!

*strokes TARDIS* It's ok, sexy....:lol:
Stop it! You're hurting her!

*strokes TARDIS* It's ok, sexy....:lol:

I think it hurt my head more, to be honest :P That old sexy thing is very sturdy :biggrin:
OMG :tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis:

What's weird is that I saw you 2 seconds ago on that exact thread...you followed me in that TARDIS, didn't you?!
Original post by Stargatecrazy
OMG :tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis::tardis:

TARDIS STREET! How brilliant a TV show would that be...like Sesame Street but much, much cooler!!
I think it hurt my head more, to be honest :P That old sexy thing is very sturdy :biggrin:

I think the Doctor knows that better than most. :wink:
I kinda got carried away with the :tardis: smiley :tongue:

And on the 3 month wait, all I really have to say is

(Yes I've discovered showing emotions with gifs is more fun :biggrin:)
What's weird is that I saw you 2 seconds ago on that exact thread...you followed me in that TARDIS, didn't you?!

Maaaaaaybe :awesome: :timeywimey :
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Maaaaaaybe :awesome: :timeywimey :

Haha. :lol: Interesting. Spoilers, I suppose...:rolleyes:
I kinda got carried away with the :tardis: smiley :tongue:

And on the 3 month wait, all I really have to say is

(Yes I've discovered showing emotions with gifs is more fun :biggrin:)

Where do you get all these Dr Who gifs? I love them. :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Is it me or the series with matt smith are better than david tennant. More to do with moffat than smith but still love the new doctor who
Where do you get all these Dr Who gifs? I love them. :lol:

I 'borrow' them from tumblr :smile: Just search for doctor who gifs (or whatever gifs you want) and there are many :biggrin:
I 'borrow' them from tumblr :smile: Just search for doctor who gifs (or whatever gifs you want) and there are many :biggrin:

Eeeeexcellent. :biggrin:
Original post by loki276
Is it me or the series with matt smith are better than david tennant. More to do with moffat than smith but still love the new doctor who

Moffat is a god!! How he comes up with these plot ideas I shall never know :smile:
Original post by loki276

They're different, but equally good in my opinion. Of course, the episodes always get better as age and nostalgia kick in (and my ability to understand the innuendos I missed when I was younger). :lol:

Latest