The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katie_louise
I'm not sure Moffat really does coincidences, but I will give you red herrings. Obviously there would need to be a lot of plot hole filling for it to be anywhere near a good storyline.

I just think even for Moffat standards linking River to a character who was of little importance 4 series a go is just a ridiculously crap conclusion to the line.
Reply 1441
Original post by Mess.

Original post by Mess.
With regards to Madame then wouldn't River have called Tennant 'her Doctor' if she was Made du but she kept saying that he wasn't her Doctor and that a future Doctor was.

I think this is the best reasoning against it being Mdme du P
Reply 1442
Original post by Mess.
With regards to Madame then wouldn't River have called Tennant 'her Doctor' if she was Made du but she kept saying that he wasn't her Doctor and that a future Doctor was.

Yeah I agree, one of the many problems with the theory :tongue:
Reply 1443
I wish I could sub again so I could change my avatar and usertitle to DW ones :sad:
Reply 1444
Original post by spacepirate-James

sex on legs :ahee: :coma:

Would you say those are jeans or chinos he has on in that photo? I can never decide :beard:

I also, really want that shirt but I can't find it anywhere :colonhash:
Original post by Mess.
My jacket that came today is so very, very similar to the one Matt Smith wears :woo: Now I need to find me a nice shirt that goes with it and a bow tie :holmes:

I think you can get bow ties from Debenhams. I've seen them in there before.
Original post by Mess.
My jacket that came today is so very, very similar to the one Matt Smith wears :woo: Now I need to find me a nice shirt that goes with it and a bow tie :holmes:

:woo:
Original post by Katie_louise
Yeah I agree, one of the many problems with the theory :tongue:

I like Madame de Pompadour, but the episode was a bit weird and sad... I can see similarities in her and River, but they are hardly related :p:

Possibly best thing I've watched all day!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mess.
Would you say those are jeans or chinos he has on in that photo? I can never decide :beard:

I also, really want that shirt but I can't find it anywhere :colonhash:

Chinos methinks :holmes:

that jacket is to die for. where did you get yours?

Original post by greeneyedgirl

I love white space also! :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4-if-pYek

is the video

Weird didn't work before
Reply 1451

Where's Britian?
Reply 1452

I got mine off eBay, it is a second hand Gieves and Hawkes one. It is in absolutely perfect condition but I just need the waist taken in slightly. Which I'm going to get done today :h:
It is almost exactly the same except mine lacks elbow pads :awesome:

I was leaning towards chinos myself. Think I might pick up a pair later. Then on to finding a shirt! That seems to be the toughest thing for me :sad: as the bow tie will come naturally after that!
Digital Spy 10 teasers from The Curse of the Black Spot

01. This is definitely an episode of two halves, with a big twist 30 minutes in.

02. There's more than one stowaway aboard Captain Avery's craft.

03. "Look at these brilliant pirates! Look at their brilliant beards!"

04. The Doctor once again laments his lack of a hat, but is soon sporting a new type of headgear.

05. The Tardis apparently contains a bedroom, a kitchen, and several bathrooms.

06. "I want to say 'multi-dimensional engineering', but since you had a problem with 'sensors', I won't go there."

07. One man's greed could spell doom for the ship and its crew.

08. The Doctor makes a mistake that places his friends in peril.

09. Remember the mysterious woman with the silver eyepatch? She's back!

10. The Doctor gets rather intimate with his Tardis. :sexface:

Original post by Mess.
I got mine off eBay, it is a second hand Gieves and Hawkes one. It is in absolutely perfect condition but I just need the waist taken in slightly. Which I'm going to get done today :h:

I was leaning towards chinos myself. Think I might pick up a pair later. Then on to finding a shirt! That seems to be the toughest thing for me :sad: as the bow tie will come naturally after that!

It can be either chinos or jeans. I think he wears both.
Reply 1454
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Silence in the Library was worse. I was terrified of turning the light off after that. And the lights in my house made it look like I had two shadows. Actually scared the hell out of me, don't get me wrong, I wish the Doctor was real (who knows, maybe he is...) but I'd rather give the dying a miss.

Silence in the library was scary but I still found blink worse, those weeping angels scare me even when I just see a picture of them plus that whole bit at the end of the episode when it showed all the statues around the placed and implied they could be any where :eek:
10 - 1 that that girl at the end is Amy Daugther and becasue she traveld through time something happened resulting the girls DNA being mixed up with that of the doctors, replacing Rory as bio dad and that is why she looked like she was regenerating and why the doctor seems to have not remmeber the women who is traveling backwards as he is forwards:biggrin:
Reply 1456
Thought:
What happened to Susan. Could the girl have something to do with her? :holmes:
Original post by Mess.

You could add elbow pads y'know :holmes:
Reply 1458
I didn't even know who Susan was until I saw The Unearthly Child for the first time last week :colondollar:
Original post by sleekchic
Digital Spy 10 teasers from The Curse of the Black Spot

Spoiler

It can be either chinos or jeans. I think he wears both.

Put my thoughts in the spoiler.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending