Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Can't IMDB be edited by anyone, and thus, like Wikipedia, should not be trusted?
Bluth.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
I take it people have seen the IMDB spoiler about
Spoiler:
Show
The real identity of the child being
Spoiler:
Show
Lucy Saxon?
Yeah, I saw that. If it is true then it is disappointing that such an important part of the plot has been found out.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
With the whole Rory does something we've seen him do lots of times bit.... does that mean dying? Sorry for being a dunce!
Yep.

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
**** I just remembered I had a dream about the silents last night! I "woke up" and saw a silent standing at end of bed, then went back to sleep.

:afraid:
Any stomach aches today? :teehee:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Yep.

Any stomach aches today? :teehee:
No but I am starving
boba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Lucy Saxon?

(Original post by Katie_louise)
Yeah, I saw that. If it is true then it is disappointing that such an important part of the plot has been found out.
Spoiler:
Show
wasn't lucy saxon human?
cambo211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That sounds like a load of crap tbh.
dioscuri
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm confused. I thought Rory was a robot last season, and now he seems to be human. Was he turned back last series at the end (I can't remember).
EmManzo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dioscuri)
I'm confused. I thought Rory was a robot last season, and now he seems to be human. Was he turned back last series at the end (I can't remember).
rory the robot was a nestine duplicate who became mentally human coz of amy's funky time energy from the crack. when the world went back to normal, his proper body was restored like the rest of the universe, but he still remembered everything that happened (after a bit) like amy, river and the doctor

love dr who
Bluth.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by boba)
Spoiler:
Show
wasn't lucy saxon human?
Spoiler:
Show
I'm not sure whether we can tell the difference between a human and a TimeLord unless they actively tell us/let us listen to their heartbeat(s)/ see them regenerate :dontknow:
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Lucy Saxon?
Spoiler:
Show
I'm going to be hugely unimpressed if she comes back (because then inevitably the Master will as well). Sadly, that would fit in quite well with next week's episode about the Doctor finding a new Time Lord. That was Tennant's era, not Smith's.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
From wiki:

"Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons"
Ah, good explanation. Everytime I think I might be onto something, you clever TSRers come and viciously take it away from me. :rolleyes:
Scribblet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wish Rory would stop almost dying... it got tedious after the first sixty thousand times.
boba
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Katie_louise)
Spoiler:
Show
I'm not sure whether we can tell the difference between a human and a TimeLord unless they actively tell us/let us listen to their heartbeat(s)/ see them regenerate :dontknow:
Spoiler:
Show
I thought the master made a comment about her to the doctor about him having a human companion who he took places in the tardis as well. and he took her to the end of the universe because thats where the tardis was locked to. so I thought we WERE told she was human
Mr.Messy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
It is quite plausible that the young girl is the daughter of Lucy Saxon and the Master, making her half Time Lord and being able to regenerate. I don't believe that the girl herself is Lucy Saxon (Master's wife), she would just be named after her mother. But then again I don't know how they would start to tie it all in so if it is true, prepare for a big MIND ****.

But I highly doubt it to be true so ignore all my previous theories!
spacepirate-James
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Girl in the Fireplace is delish :teeth:
Bluth.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by boba)
Spoiler:
Show
I thought the master made a comment about her to the doctor about him having a human companion who he took places in the tardis as well. and he took her to the end of the universe because thats where the tardis was locked to. so I thought we WERE told she was human
Good point and Mr Messy's idea would sort that out...I guess a parent could give a child their name :yes:

(Original post by Mr.Messy)
Spoiler:
Show
It is quite plausible that the young girl is the daughter of Lucy Saxon and the Master, making her half Time Lord and being able to regenerate. I don't believe that the girl herself is Lucy Saxon (Master's wife), she would just be named after her mother. But then again I don't know how they would start to tie it all in so if it is true, prepare for a big MIND ****.

But I highly doubt it to be true so ignore all my previous theories!
Bluth.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Give me a second whilst I go add in David Tennant and Paul McGann as appearing in the finale. :pierre:
Do it :ninja:

TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)
Girl in the Fireplace is delish :teeth:
I loved that episode SHE IS NOT COMPATIBLE
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a theory :eek3:
Spoiler:
Show
If the little girl does turn out to be Lucy then that would be some massive timeline f*ckery - since Lucy died when scruffy-Master was resurrected, then either Lucy regenerated or it's a much younger version of her, in which case she perhaps wouldn't have had anything to do with the Master yet? I wouldn't think that TLs can regenerate from adults to children or vice versa though in which case it'd be a younger Lucy.

UNLESS it's her child WITH THE MASTER and the child was named after her :eek: New personal theory!

(Original post by Rascacielos)
Spoiler:
Show
I'm going to be hugely unimpressed if she comes back (because then inevitably the Master will as well). Sadly, that would fit in quite well with next week's episode about the Doctor finding a new Time Lord. That was Tennant's era, not Smith's.
Spoiler:
Show
I'd quite want the Master to come back - however, I don't think John Simm's Master would have a dynamic at all with Matt Smith's Doctor, and also I looked on IMDB at the other episode cast lists and the Master isn't listed at all. I assumed the new Time Lord was the little girl
Hype en Ecosse
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
**** I just remembered I had a dream about the silents last night! I "woke up" and saw a silent standing at end of bed, then went back to sleep.

:afraid:
You remember the dream so it's obviously not a silent.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (39)
5.72%
Fairly positive (227)
33.28%
Just another year... (270)
39.59%
Is it 2020 yet? (146)
21.41%

Watched Threads