good looking guys Watch

jblackmoustache
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Girls, have you ever dated a really good looking guy? You thought it was amazing that you got a really good looking guy but then that's what you realise that is his downfall? You get really paranoid because you think that everyone is thinking 'what is he doing with THAT?' Girls are also ganging around your guy and oogling him all the time.

The guys is also obsessed with keeping fit and going to the gym as well.

Girls, have you ever dated a guy like that?
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I guess this is your idiotic vain way of telling us your 'that guy' ?
bognor-regis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't know any guys who are 'that' good looking tbh. Sure I know 'hot' guys but none who are like supermodels or movie stars.
jblackmoustache
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tommyjw)
I guess this is your idiotic vain way of telling us your 'that guy' ?
Hell no. I wish It was haha. Mr Average right here :lol:
UnknwnEntity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jblackmoustache)
Hell no. I wish It was haha. Mr Average right here :lol:
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=550&h=339
j.laurence
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bognor-regis)
I don't know any guys who are 'that' good looking tbh. Sure I know 'hot' guys but none who are like supermodels or movie stars.
This.

Hardly any are around, i.e; http://img61.imageshack.us/i/can28dk.jpg/

they all seem to be supermodels or what not
Pancakeman123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To quote Friends, you should never date someone who is more than 2 points out of 10 better looking than you
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes I have, meaning he had the right features, great body - what is "objectively" considered attractive and took very good care of himself.
Not any different to other guys tbh... I am attractive as well (according to the stereotype of what women should look like), didn't really think about that, if he didn't find me attractive, he wouldn't be sleeping with me. A lot of guys consider themselves Gods gift to woman whether they look like David Gandy or Homer Simpson. Dating starts with attraction, and if he happens to be attractive in a way which makes others fancy him as well, it wouldn't make a difference to me. There will always be other people who like the one you're with.
bognor-regis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by j.laurence)
This.

I think it's because quite a lot of guys have the bone structure and genetics etc to be 'super good looking', but most guys aren't metrosexuals with perfect hair and perfect skin and perfect grooming etc. And that's what it takes to look like a model.
I'm a bit suspicious of those extra attractive guys, if you catch my drift, all the extra grooming and hair straightening..
ScarletMoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by j.laurence)
This.

EEEEEeeeeeeeeeh. He's disgusting.
jblackmoustache
Rep:
?
The most unfunniest pic i've seen on this forum all day -___-
bognor-regis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.c...pg?w=550&h=339
UnknwnEntity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Lollo*)
Yes I have, meaning he had the right features, great body - what is "objectively" considered attractive and took very good care of himself.
Not any different to other guys tbh... I am attractive as well (according to the stereotype of what women should look like), didn't really think about that, if he didn't find me attractive, he wouldn't be sleeping with me. A lot of guys consider themselves Gods gift to woman whether they look like David Gandy or Homer Simpson. Dating starts with attraction, and if he happens to be attractive in a way which makes others fancy him as well, it wouldn't make a difference to me. There will always be other people who like the one you're with.

Took the words out of my mouth

Yes I have dated goodlooking guys and no it doesn't bother me because I'm generally considered goodlooking by people so he doesn't have the upper hand over me at all. I can walk if I want to. So can he.
tinshed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went out on a couple of dates with a really good looking guy but it was kind of crap because he was very dull. However when I was dating him I never thought any of the things you mentioned, I just thought wow he is hot. I was very disappointed in the end.
bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ive certainly dated a girl like that
Sweat.it.out
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yep. In fact so much so that I got really put off of him; it didn't help that he had a couple of stunning female friends who just so happened to be single either...

Then he turned out to be a bit of a prick anyway. So I guess that worked out for the best tbh; if I'd properly fallen for him I would have been a nervous wreck.
Niwde
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bognor-regis)
I think it's because quite a lot of guys have the bone structure and genetics etc to be 'super good looking', but most guys aren't metrosexuals with perfect hair and perfect skin and perfect grooming etc. And that's what it takes to look like a model.
I'm a bit suspicious of those extra attractive guys, if you catch my drift, all the extra grooming and hair straightening..
Eh.. Most models don't choose how their hair is styled so I don't really see what you're getting at. Also, many people have naturally nice skin and hair without needing excessive maintenance. And tbh, people who are 'super good looking' don't need it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise