Relationship advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Well basically i have been in a relationship for a good 4 years now but im starting to lose feelings that i once had - this girl literally worships me and i feel like a bad person for being like this. i cant even find a reason to break up with her other than the fact that im losing feelings- im now 19 years of age and i just want to be free but at the same time if i lost her i would be very lonely

love hurts right?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Also when i say stuff like i want a break she will take it to personal and start crying and blow is completely out of proportion :\
laura_802
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think its only fair to be honest to her. If you are losing your feelings for her its probably best to end it. Just make sure you do it gently and sensitively so not to hurt her. All the best. x
bognor-regis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Better to have loved and lost...
The TSR Star.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So you got with her when you were about 15? It's easy to understand tbh. As people grow, they change, and many relationships are "outgrown". Have a talk with her maybe?
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The TSR Star.)
So you got with her when you were about 15? It's easy to understand tbh. As people grow, they change, and many relationships are "outgrown". Have a talk with her maybe?
This ^^
Lu-x
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well basically i have been in a relationship for a good 4 years now but im starting to lose feelings that i once had - this girl literally worships me and i feel like a bad person for being like this. i cant even find a reason to break up with her other than the fact that im losing feelings- im now 19 years of age and i just want to be free but at the same time if i lost her i would be very lonely

love hurts right?
End it with her, if you drag it on for longer it will only hurt her more.

But end it with her in the right way. Don't then go and 'be free' whilst rubbing it in her face. I mean don't let her know you're going out and having fun, that will just deepen her heartache. This happened to me and it hurt like hell. So be decent, stop contact and let her get on with her life.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
39.68%
No - but I will (12)
4.76%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (124)
49.21%

Watched Threads