Watch
This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
True. What if she attacks me though? You touch her first, make sure she is...not violent.
Wouldn't you like to be the perfect gentleman and approach her first?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
ok break it up or at least give me a donut.
I'm sorry Corey does tend to be a little ungracious.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ok break it up or at least give me a donut.
*passes whole box over*
Take them, please take them!
pedy1986
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
Wouldn't you like to be the perfect gentleman and approach her first?
In this new society, where genders are equal and we embrace positive discrimination, I volenteer you to approach her first.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
In this new society, where genders are equal and we embrace positive discrimination, I volenteer you to approach her first.
Shut the f**k up!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Well seeing you're very apprehensive i suppose i could go first. Although i'm not as brilliant as you at being sympathetic and very understanding.
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well seeing you're very apprehensive i suppose i could go first. Although i'm not as brilliant as you at being sympathetic and very understanding.
I could teach you? I also think Mad Caddie is in love with me.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
I could teach you? I also think Mad Caddie is in love with me.
Oh no it's perfectly okay, i'm sure i'll learn with time. You might make me cry with your forever kindness. Mad Caddie in love with you? :eek: I hope you don't mind, but whatever does she see in you???? :eek:
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Oh no it's perfectly okay, i'm sure i'll learn with time. You might make me cry with your forever kindness. Mad Caddie in love with you? :eek: I hope you don't mind, but whatever does she see in you???? :eek:
Its my sympathetic understanding affectionate arrogant cocky funny sarcastic nature. It is the reasons you no longer wait to smile.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Its my sympathetic understanding affectionate arrogant cocky funny sarcastic nature. It is the reasons you no longer wait to smile.
oh really? (nods politely)
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
oh really? (nods politely)
Your in denial. Seek councilling.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
well thers at least one word in their thts accurate. look closely at 'cocky' and you may see what it is.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Your in denial. Seek councilling.
No i'm perfectly fine. You might have to since you've spelt counselling wrong and have suggested the idea in the first place. I do study psychology, but am afraid it doesn't qualify me as a psychologist so unfortunatly i can't offer you any help. Sorry again .
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No i'm perfectly fine. You might have to since you've spelt counselling wrong and have suggested the idea in the first place. I do study psychology, but am afraid it doesn't qualify me as a psychologist so unfortunatly i can't offer you any help. Sorry again .
The spelling mistake was deliberate; I thought as an English student you would see its significance. If we ignore Kingnik, will he go away?
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
The spelling mistake was deliberate; I thought as an English student you would see its significance. If we ignore Kingnik, will he go away?
yes ma'am
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by corey)
no i like him/her
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no i like him/her
ooh, rep 4 u!
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ooh, rep 4 u!
aw thank you, but it's okay. Don't mind Corey, he um...he's lovely really, although since you called him ma'am earlier, i'm slightly bemused. Corey's had a sex change?!
pedy1986
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
aw thank you, but it's okay. Don't mind Corey, he um...he's lovely really, although since you called him ma'am earlier, i'm slightly bemused. Corey's had a sex change?!
Thats only on Wednesdays.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
yeh, its a funny story really macht spass alle, im going 2 eat.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (208)
42.8%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (75)
15.43%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (195)
40.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.65%

Watched Threads